“Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered” Listing Spotted

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
According to Amazon, a remastered version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is being released for Xbox One and PS4 on April 30. The pricing ($25) suggests that it will be a standalone release.

As with all listings of this kind, this may be a placeholder in case a game is announced. The listed release date would indicate an unusually small time between announcement and release - for comparison, the original Modern Warfare Remastered saw a six-month gap after being officially revealed.

I have a hard time believing it will be $25. It had to be a place holder price. I am guess it will be $40.

$25 for a decade old game that only shill reviewers gave praise to? LOL

I can understand not liking the game, but some of you have a very strange idea of what things cost. $25 would be nothing. You guys seem to think that these programmers and such work for free.

Of course this is [H] where everything should be free and without micro transactions. Get out in the world and you will realize that video games are some of the cheapest forms of entertainment out there.

I can understand not liking the game, but some of you have a very strange idea of what things cost. $25 would be nothing. You guys seem to think that these programmers and such work for free.

Of course this is [H] where everything should be free and without micro transactions. Get out in the world and you will realize that video games are some of the cheapest forms of entertainment out there.
I see it more like milking the franchise to death. A game this old should be priced at $10 or less. With most remasters you can barely tell the difference unless the game is really old.

I didn't hate the game, but after Modern Warfare the franchise stopped being great.

Get out in the world and you will realize

that large publishers are soul-sucking corporate vampires who literally prey on their customers apathy at the expense of any creative investment or interest in their own products, & the only way to stop the current trend is to speak out proactively against it.

This game was my favorite in the series. Hopefully they will release it for the PC. I would play through it again if they made the graphics nice enough.

2008: Sniper scope max zoom in, you can see the three colors on a button (yellow, dark yellow, somewhat yellow)

2018: Sniper scope max zoom in, you can see the threading on a button.

2028: Sniper scope max zoom in, you get pink eye from hitting your eye on the virtual scope.

2038: Sniper scope max zoom-in after a quick 180 turn no-scope kill, and you see your son from heaven. Your son wonders why you love that game so much... you spent your entire life on that game without being a father to him. He's now grown into a young man, with a family of his own, and wishes you were there to be able to see your grandson. He now tilts his head forward at your funeral, with his wife and son at his side. He presses F to pay tribute.

Back