Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is $4.99 on amazon. *sigh*

$5 is worth it, at least its not $89 for you guys, fucking Australia and their eye gouging prices, I wouldn't buy this game even if it was worth $10.

$5 is worth it, at least its not $89 for you guys, fucking Australia and their eye gouging prices, I wouldn't buy this game even if it was worth $10.

How is it worth it? There is 2 games already released after it. And another one in November. Not worth 1$.

How is it worth it? There is 2 games already released after it. And another one in November. Not worth 1$.

There a re more than twice the amount of people playing this than there is black ops. The community is alive and well.

MW2 was a good game with the spec ops, MP had it's fair share of cheaters. I can't imagine trying to play it now online. I liked the game and put a ton of hours into it on xbox 360

You can play on alteriwnet with dedis and their anticheat.

LOL, i did play it on there. I had the game registered thru steam and there was people cheating in it still. Granted this was a while ago when the game came out

Yea but theres constant global bans all the time now. VAC gave up on the steam copy.

Most annoying is getting sucked into someones hosted modded lobby with some shitty mod and iwnet keeps sending you to his lobby.

For 5 bucks I grabbed it. I will grab Black Ops and MW3 when they hit 5 bucks as well. I'm in no rush for these.

I got into COD with Modern Warfare, was faithful with MW2 and black Ops, but I have had no interest in MW3.

The free weekend I might give it a try.

The fact that so soon after release they are giving a free weekend tells me that MW3 must suck ass and that maybe the makers are realizing they have been milking the SAME fucking game/engine for what? 6 years now?

The fact that so soon after release they are giving a free weekend tells me that MW3 must suck ass and that maybe the makers are realizing they have been milking the SAME fucking game/engine for what? 6 years now?
Well, it seems that the CoD fatigue you're referring to may actually be showing up in the sales numbers. Sales of MW3 in January were only about half the number of copies of BLOPS sold last year during the same period.

Like MW2, I find the Spec-Ops portion of MW3 to be the best part of the game. In particular, I'm loving the Survival mode. Much better than Zombies IMO.

MW2 mp is epicly bad, I bought it yesterday and it's overrun with blatant and not so blatant hackers. I just spent the last hour or so listening to an 11 year old Hmong child spout a never ending stream of curse words.

MW2 mp is epicly bad, I bought it yesterday and it's overrun with blatant and not so blatant hackers. I just spent the last hour or so listening to an 11 year old Hmong child spout a never ending stream of curse words.

I don't know if this site is really legal with the rules here since it isn't exactly piracy but an independent matchmaking network:
www.alteriw.net

Somehow this free community has less cheaters than the real IWnet community. Pretty much stopped playing on IWnet after finding alterIW. They also added in dedicated servers which is cool.

I don't know if this site is really legal with the rules here since it isn't exactly piracy but an independent matchmaking network:
www.alteriw.net

Somehow this free community has less cheaters than the real IWnet community. Pretty much stopped playing on IWnet after finding alterIW. They also added in dedicated servers which is cool.

I've previously used that and had a pretty good experience, but I bought the game to play via legitimate channels.

Great deal. If the multiplayer wasn't dead, that would be fun to play too. Way better than MW3.

Just get it for the campaign. I thought it was good compared to the very short one in MW3. Franchise is getting stale.

Damn ! I got hacked rank 70 unexpected, I had my rank around 25 or so next round BAM !!!, I was float in air and crazy sh*t I give it up exit lobby, I saw my rank 70 already out of nowhere fck me mothfcker :mad:

I couldn't restore my rank 25, so I use MW2 tools to reset my rank to 1 then backup that will be easy for me restore if i got hacked again.

YOU better use this app at http://www.mw2config.com/ right now BEFORE you start play MW2, MW2config is really lifesaver and great tools.

MW2 is fun to play, BUT there are still lots of hackers are waiting for you join at lobby BAM !!!, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, just saying. :cool:

Last edited:
Damn ! I got hacked rank 70 unexpected, I had my rank around 25 or so next round BAM !!!, I was float in air and crazy sh*t I give it up exit lobby, I saw my rank 70 already out of nowhere fck me mothfcker :mad:

I couldn't restore my rank 25, so I use MW2 tools to reset my rank to 1 then backup that will be easy for me restore if i got hacked again.

YOU better use this app at http://www.mw2config.com/ right now BEFORE you start play MW2, MW2config is really lifesaver and great tools.

MW2 is fun to play, BUT there are still lots of hackers are waiting for you join at lobby BAM !!!, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, just saying. :cool:

As an old counter-striker that whole rank thing annoys me. I don't need a rank to tell me how skilled I am and unlocking weapons in a competitive game just seems silly.

As an old counter-striker that whole rank thing annoys me. I don't need a rank to tell me how skilled I am and unlocking weapons in a competitive game just seems silly.

Yeah, I hate the whole unlock system thats gotten popular in online games now. That and kill streak rewards.

Dammit, I just bought this from besbuy a few weeks ago for $15 and I lost my receipt. I only play MW for the SP, and I started in reverse with MW3.

Were you going to price match if you still had the receipt? Can't you re-print one from them or show a credit card statement? I know if you have a rewards zone account you can reprint receipts of stuff you bought.

Left over coupon from Christmas sale was still lingering on my account meant game was $2.49.

bit because it was $5, it's been enjoyable (some SP and Spec-Ops with my son so far), I played MW and WaW before this years ago and they werew also enjoyable and I helped my son get a Spec-Op he'd been trying to get, pretty fun and definitely worth $5...

don't know why everyone is ragging on it for this price...

Yeah, I hate the whole unlock system thats gotten popular in online games now. That and kill streak rewards.

this is why I've stuck with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for so long, everyone starts out the same when the game begins and you get rank and weapons based on your skill...

Back