Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

with SBMM, if you start matching with controller aim machines, you'll get put back with the rest of us lol. the movement speed is slower and so is crouch sliding, so sliding around corners aim botting with a controller wont be as effective. buddies and I had a some good rounds tonight. I got 2nd in a solo

also, if you have xfinity, you can get the battlepass for free. https://slickdeals.net/f/16198768-x...e&prop=rcmid-675c65aee445e7f3642e18926eef9df4

Last edited:
Well, I just bought it yesterday so if anyone needs free Battlepass, PM me.

Last edited:
I can safely say this game is fucking trash. It sucks so bad that MW 2019 is having server issues, lagging and is currently unplayable. That is all the evidence I need for MW2. It sucks so much that it ruins other games. I don't see how game developers are consistently such lazy bastards. Is there any industry in the world that has a similar failure rate? I can't think of one.

I'm not sure why every multiplayer game is so horrible at launch and why this affects other products that are years old. They should just kill Warzone with fire and issue all MW1/2 customers refunds at this point. Warzone is a fucking cancer.

Entire game industry is too incompetent to make a single multiplayer game worth playing. Amazing.

I can safely say this game is fucking trash. It sucks so bad that MW 2019 is having server issues, lagging and is currently unplayable. That is all the evidence I need for MW2. It sucks so much that it ruins other games. I don't see how game developers are consistently such lazy bastards. Is there any industry in the world that has a similar failure rate? I can't think of one.

I'm not sure why every multiplayer game is so horrible at launch and why this affects other products that are years old. They should just kill Warzone with fire and issue all MW1/2 customers refunds at this point. Warzone is a fucking cancer.

Entire game industry is too incompetent to make a single multiplayer game worth playing. Amazing.
Can you explain what’s so bad about it? I haven’t played it and only tried Warzone once for like 20 minutes

Can you explain what’s so bad about it? I haven’t played it and only tried Warzone once for like 20 minutes

I don't have MW2. Their servers are going down for 2019 because of MW2 and Warzone 2. Which is just lazy and incompetent. This is one of the biggest gaming IPs in the world and they can't figure out how to release a sequel without problems? And the problems ruin the experience for the previous games? I'm getting tired of this nonsense. Not a single developer can figure out how to launch a multiplayer game. It is outright pathetic.

Finally got the gun due to help from another player. So, if someone drops the gun for you in DMZ, and you make it to the extraction point, you'll get that gun too, rather than having to kill the Chemist. Took 5 minutes, but the downside is, you have to avoid getting killed by other players. If you fail at all, there's a 2 hour time limit before you can try again. If anyone wants to attempt to get the new M13-B, I can try helping with that, once I learn how to actually play DMZ.

Finally got the gun due to help from another player. So, if someone drops the gun for you in DMZ, and you make it to the extraction point, you'll get that gun too, rather than having to kill the Chemist. Took 5 minutes, but the downside is, you have to avoid getting killed by other players. If you fail at all, there's a 2 hour time limit before you can try again. If anyone wants to attempt to get the new M13-B, I can try helping with that, once I learn how to actually play DMZ.
Interesting workaround, I guess. I actually had a string of successful DMZ matches... just started barking orders in the chat, and had compliant players. Even had two guys start out with no weapons, and was able to take them through a few missions and extract with about $15K each.

I am noticing that the loadouts are buggy- I'll pick weapons and when trying to start a match, it'll show me with nothing equipped at all.

my buddy and I got it, we were excited thinking it was going to be a blueprint, but its just the stock gun. I don't know if its any better than the other guns? the juggernaut drops a lmg and smg blueprint.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to pick it up due to the permanent bans from players that are not even cheating. Not sure if it's still going on but not going to take the dumb risk.

Oh man that sucks I don't want to go anywhere near that nonsense then.. I'll just wait and see. I used to have this on the 360 and was in the 55kill club back when that was a thing. Lol I wanted it for the nostalgia I used to use a xim 3 to play it..

Well I mean people are cheating on consoles too and it's only gotten worse with these auto controllers compared to the 360 days. There are a lot more controllers and other peripherals out now and days.

Well I mean people are cheating on consoles too and it's only gotten worse with these auto controllers compared to the 360 days. There are a lot more controllers and other peripherals out now and days.
Unfortunately, that's never going to change, going forward from this point in time. Due to laws in the EU, since we now have to use compatible interfaces, third party hardware will be easy to create. And it's super easy to write up a script that can remove recoil. This will be done purely on the end users side, so no cheat protection will ever be able to detect it.

At best, cheat protection will need to be AI driven to determine if a player is "too good" to be considered human. And that will only end up in an arms race to have cheat devices "just good enough" to fool any such detection.

Really, the only solution is to go back to dedicated private servers where administrators have complete control over who can, and cannot play on their server.

I second that private server scenario but it's too much to keep up I mean only a handful of people can creat and run a private server ?? Or do you mean where one person hosts the server on there computer for the game and can kick anyone they want out ??

Havent seen or heard of a single ban in the 1k person discord im in.

So far DMZ has been my go to, and am having a blast with the proximity chat. More of a laid back and goof off mode for me and the fellas.

Unfortunately, that's never going to change, going forward from this point in time. Due to laws in the EU, since we now have to use compatible interfaces, third party hardware will be easy to create. And it's super easy to write up a script that can remove recoil. This will be done purely on the end users side, so no cheat protection will ever be able to detect it.

At best, cheat protection will need to be AI driven to determine if a player is "too good" to be considered human. And that will only end up in an arms race to have cheat devices "just good enough" to fool any such detection.

Really, the only solution is to go back to dedicated private servers where administrators have complete control over who can, and cannot play on their server.
There are pros and cons to those too. They're only as good as the admins. I've been kicked and banned many times because the admins don't like getting owned. And then the admins are gone when actual cheaters and griefers are on.
If you find a good server it's great though. Also it's a lot of fun when you get to play with a bunch of the same people that treat it as their home server.

The problem is modern games have all sorts of unlocks and XP systems and they don't allow it because people would abuse it.

There are pros and cons to those too. They're only as good as the admins. I've been kicked and banned many times because the admins don't like getting owned. And then the admins are gone when actual cheaters and griefers are on.
If you find a good server it's great though. Also it's a lot of fun when you get to play with a bunch of the same people that treat it as their home server.

The problem is modern games have all sorts of unlocks and XP systems and they don't allow it because people would abuse it.
Oh man you are completely right on that... At the mercy of an admin sucks but when it's good it's really good similar to the old king days when you have a good one things are amazing then you get there spoiled brate of a son and all goes down the toilet.

I second that it will never happen again though will the micro transactions and monitoring powers by way of XP systems and trophy rewards, I can't see them giving that up.

This really cuts both ways. There's a lot of absolute shit admins who overestimate themselves to a hilarious amount. So, that's out of the picture, for better or worse. I'd say that's was way more common than actual diligent ones to be honest.

I ran my share of servers back in the day. Quake, SOF2, COD1-4, CS, UT and I don't know if I'd go back to that model. The only thing I really miss is the community that tended to form around servers.

You knew who was good, who was funny, who was kinda a dick head but it was all good because everyone relentlessly trash talked them, who always sat in the same fucking corner and whined about people cheating and pre-firing them because they did the same shit every god damn time the map was in rotation.

There are no real solutions though. There are only trade-offs. As I stated earlier, cheating is only going to get worse, especially now that you can do real time image processing, so you'll have 100% undetectable aimbots. And that doesn't care about your control scheme at all.

The days of mostly cheat free games where skill matters are gone, and never coming back. Add in aimbot assist only going to get stronger, despite already being overpowered, because people want to feel like winners without actually having to develop skill...

There are no real solutions though. There are only trade-offs. As I stated earlier, cheating is only going to get worse, especially now that you can do real time image processing, so you'll have 100% undetectable aimbots. And that doesn't care about your control scheme at all.

The days of mostly cheat free games where skill matters are gone, and never coming back. Add in aimbot assist only going to get stronger, despite already being overpowered, because people want to feel like winners without actually having to develop skill...
You are 100% true people now a day just want the feeling of being winners in everything not just video games. Quick money with least work and quick reward with least work. The "get rich quick scheme" has mutated into get op in games and other things quick... It's unfortunate that the only true way to see real skill is on lan parties but with the demands of life it's just too time consuming for most to go out and do that.....

You are 100% true people now a day just want the feeling of being winners in everything not just video games. Quick money with least work and quick reward with least work. The "get rich quick scheme" has mutated into get op in games and other things quick... It's unfortunate that the only true way to see real skill is on lan parties but with the demands of life it's just too time consuming for most to go out and do that.....
That's part of why I loved mmorpg mass pvp/rvr. Yes they had some cheats but it wasn't too bad, in terms of how and what they could do. Radar, occasional rare speed hack to run from fights they're losing, that's about it :p. Nowadays even mmorpg don't permaban people for hacks though or exploits like duping, just remove their illgotten gains. :( Occasionally they'll suspend them for a few days, big whoop.

Yeah I never got into MMORPG games( not enough time) but some do sound amazing that's for sure... As far as cheating goes your right man that's now everywhere you just can't stop it unless you do lan parties.

Big reason why I can't do MP-FPS games. I'm terrible at them. just, awful. Me getting anything higher than a .25 K/D is good. Then I read about the cheating, I always suspect me doing terrible is because I'm the only one not cheating. I know that's not the case, its because I suck, but even then it doesn't help. I really wish I could get myself into COD/BF, but its not healthy for me. I get so freaking mad because I'm so terrible at them.

Big reason why I can't do MP-FPS games. I'm terrible at them. just, awful. Me getting anything higher than a .25 K/D is good. Then I read about the cheating, I always suspect me doing terrible is because I'm the only one not cheating. I know that's not the case, its because I suck, but even then it doesn't help. I really wish I could get myself into COD/BF, but its not healthy for me. I get so freaking mad because I'm so terrible at them.
I don't care about K/D ratios, I just care about having fun, which is why I only play objective-based modes. It's impossible to have fun, though, when everybody is running around with developer-approved cheats.

Well the games have almost gotten people to the point where if you don't pay for there guns and loot drops you don't get the cool weapons or items.... That also contributes to people running to cheat controllers and other things..

I don't care about K/D ratios, I just care about having fun, which is why I only play objective-based modes. It's impossible to have fun, though, when everybody is running around with developer-approved cheats.
Eh, well it plays a part when I'm trying to play and just keep getting wrecked every twelve seconds.

Well the games have almost gotten people to the point where if you don't pay for there guns and loot drops you don't get the cool weapons or items.... That also contributes to people running to cheat controllers and other things..
To give people an idea of how strong aim assist is in this game, I checked out Nadia's stream. She's a well known cheater who streams, and her lifetime KDR was 3.37. That's using an aimbot and wallhack. Now, obviously she isn't as blatant as those epileptic aimbot users, but still, the fact that it's that low should tell you something about how the game has been curtailed to favor the generic player.

Man that is just nuts to think so many people follow someone who is geared to cheat... Back in the day people followed gamers for their skills not the aimbots skills lol

For the most part, I am just about over the FPS genre. It's my all-time favorite genre but for the past 10 years or so, both CoD and Battlefield have been releasing broken, unfinished trash year after year. The games are stale and those 2 franchises are over-hyped at this point. However, I did go ahead and install Warzone 2.0 since it's free and I must say, I am really enjoying the DMZ mode. That's all I have been playing the last few days. It's like Tarkov (at least in overall premise) but nowhere near as tedious - it's Tarkov without the anxiety. I ended up hating Tarkov but am having a blast playing DMZ.

For the most part, I am just about over the FPS genre. It's my all-time favorite genre but for the past 10 years or so, both CoD and Battlefield have been releasing broken, unfinished trash year after year. The games are stale and those 2 franchises are over-hyped at this point. However, I did go ahead and install Warzone 2.0 since it's free and I must say, I am really enjoying the DMZ mode. That's all I have been playing the last few days. It's like Tarkov (at least in overall premise) but nowhere near as tedious - it's Tarkov without the anxiety. I ended up hating Tarkov but am having a blast playing DMZ.
how long did you play tarkov till you hated it?

So this Warzone 2.0 thing. Asking for a phone number.

Can I just use a random generator online and go that route?

Back