Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

20230503130151_1.jpg

3rd Person Game mode kinda weird but it's a selectable match before you sync in doesn't feel awkward at all.

Just so I'm clear. There are no trainers for this game in campaign mode, correct? Not interested in anything multiplayer, just want to play the campaign mode and when stuck use a trainer. Don't have endless hours to play games like I did before; Hence the reason for trainers to save me time. I searched and could not locate not one trainer for it.

Just so I'm clear. There are no trainers for this game in campaign mode, correct? Not interested in anything multiplayer, just want to play the campaign mode and when stuck use a trainer. Don't have endless hours to play games like I did before; Hence the reason for trainers to save me time. I searched and could not locate not one trainer for it.
I doubt it, since any "trainer" would also affect multiplayer and be frowned upon.

It's online all the time you can get banned for life for cheating no joke so unless you want that I would cheat.

You WOULD cheat? That's an odd take
Yeah, the better take is just stop playing this trash.

Warzone/DMZ is the absolute worst when it comes to latency, and general BS. I gave up on it. You can sit there for about ten seconds pouring automatic fire on another players head, and for some reason none of it registers. God forbid you throw a vehicle into the mix. Do that, and good luck. The hit detection, latency, etc is just god awful with warzone/dmz. I go back every few months because friends want to play the game, and i'm just left shocked at how poor the hit reg is. The better your computer and internet connection it feels like you get punished for it in this game.

Warzone/DMZ is the absolute worst when it comes to latency, and general BS. I gave up on it. You can sit there for about ten seconds pouring automatic fire on another players head, and for some reason none of it registers. God forbid you throw a vehicle into the mix. Do that, and good luck. The hit detection, latency, etc is just god awful with warzone/dmz. I go back every few months because friends want to play the game, and i'm just left shocked at how poor the hit reg is. The better your computer and internet connection it feels like you get punished for it in this game.

Last few days I have had some lag. Pissed me off. Had a match that was lagging with some rubber banding.

yeah the servers are pretty bad. aim assist is what ruins it for me though.

Lots of cheaters running rampant in this game currently. Lets just say if an angry customer took a stroll down to the Infinity Ward/Activision studios and "cleaned house" I wouldn't be too shocked. These big, lazy gaming companies have it coming.

Sounds like I made the right move with not playing online with this game any longer (I have around 108 hrs into it). The amount of cheaters ruins it for me with playing anything online anymore. Every game lately seems to want you to play online though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back