Call of Duty Headset

Nexu

n00b
Can anyone recommend a good headset for Call of Duty and other similar games?

id probably recommend a plantronics 90's if you want a headset, and not just headphones. good price, and much better than the flimsy 60's.

sennheiser pc150 would be ideal for a headset too, but they are around $50. i was considering one of these, but then i realized i could get a nicer pair of normal sennheisers for just a little more.

I agree with doh-nut

Plantronics 90 are great but they broke on me, so I dont like them anymore....

I have sennheiser pc 150's and with a audigy 2zs they sound great on Call of Duty.

I bought the plantronics 90 from newegg = $23. Thanks for the advice. I look forward to killing you on the battlefield now :)

Originally posted by w00bi
I agree with doh-nut

Plantronics 90 are great but they broke on me, so I dont like them anymore....

I have sennheiser pc 150's and with a audigy 2zs they sound great on Call of Duty.

what broke about them? my p90's broke as well. the left earphone cut out, but everything else worked. instead of giving up, i disassembled it and tested the wires. one of the two wires was bad, so i replaced it with a small speaker wire. it was difficult to solder the new wire onto the tiny circuit board, but it can be done.

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeyAndy
what broke about them? my p90's broke as well. the left earphone cut out, but everything else worked. instead of giving up, i disassembled it and tested the wires. one of the two wires was bad, so i replaced it with a small speaker wire. it was difficult to solder the new wire onto the tiny circuit board, but it can be done.

My dad solder back the wires twice. He got annoyed of doing it for me... I know it can be fixed, but I want headphones that wont break on me at all.

Back