Call Of Duty: Ghosts for the PC $20.24 Shipped @ MS Store!

I tried playing multiplayer for a few hours. Couldn't do it. Coming from Black Ops II MP, this game was a huge disappointment in MP. Single player, however, was fun. $20 sounds about right for this game...

if it were a steam code i would probably finally buy another cod game after 10 years....the single player or coop in cod games is usually a lot of fun..i stick to bf4 for multiplayer

I bought BF4 instead of COD at their launches this time around. I haven't had the issues with BF4 as most people have. I love it. That being said, my buddy bought Ghosts and was very upset with multiplayer. If you look back, rarely is a COD title below 30 dollars even years after its release. This game sucked, and now is already 20 most places. If you search, its actually 15$ at a few no named sites.

if it were a steam code i would probably finally buy another cod game after 10 years....the single player or coop in cod games is usually a lot of fun..i stick to bf4 for multiplayer

Actually, this is retail, but it attaches to your Steam account via code. So, when it arrives, just enter it into your Steam library.

In fact, there's no way to play this game MP without Steam.

I bought BF4 instead of COD at their launches this time around. I haven't had the issues with BF4 as most people have. I love it. That being said, my buddy bought Ghosts and was very upset with multiplayer. If you look back, rarely is a COD title below 30 dollars even years after its release. This game sucked, and now is already 20 most places. If you search, its actually 15$ at a few no named sites.

Those $15.00 offers are stolen or VAC banned codes... read the details. This offer is a full retail copy.

Unless Microsoft is starting to sell pirated copies. :D

Is the single player worth $20? (don't answer if you haven't played it)

Is the single player worth $20? (don't answer if you haven't played it)

In my personal opinion... no. UNLESS you just really have to play all AAA title FPS games.

It's not bad, don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable experience... but it's nothing special.

If you however plan to play even a little of MP, then this purchase is worth it. But if you will never play MP... then skip it.

I can't believe I bought it on Steam with the full season pass. LoL. I spent like 80 something dollars just hoping to get trading cards to make a holiday globe. I didn't know I can just buy them in the market for like 10 cents. =( FML... anywho, I've been enjoying the first DLC maps. FOG is awesome.

$20 is a STEAL... even if it is kinda crappy for a COD. Not to mention the GIANT foot print it has on your hard drive. 35+ GB of data

Not to mention the GIANT foot print it has on your hard drive. 35+ GB of data

Definitely a little rough when factoring a lot of gamers don't upgrade constantly and are still rolling along on their "starter" SSD at 128GB. Hell even a 240GB and its like 15% of your drive.

Is the game as broken as it was when it launched? I wouldn't mind trying it out for $20 but if it's really that bad I'll just stick with Titanfall and BF4.

another Q (and a big FU to those who go nuts on me asking this lol I play KB&M on my desktop and switch up on the HTPC)

does this have full controller support? all the previous COD games did not have any controller support at all and it pissed me off majorly.

another Q (and a big FU to those who go nuts on me asking this lol I play KB&M on my desktop and switch up on the HTPC)

does this have full controller support? all the previous COD games did not have any controller support at all and it pissed me off majorly.

Yes it does, it even has the aim helper in mp too

Back