Call of Duty Collage

F.E.A.R.

[H]ard|Gawd
Was debating where to post this (gaming or digital artwork), but I thought people here would probably relate more. I put together a COD collage of pictures...what do you guys think?

FPS_Collage-1_No_CMS.jpg

Last edited:
Not Found
The requested URL /albums/userpics/10016/FPS_Collage_copy.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at coppermine.constantmayhem.com Port 80

Its cool...but itd be 1000x cooler if you made all the images blend together and relate somehow instead of being such stark contrast...

maybe i'm missing the point?

Higher res so we can see the detail. Not sure how much work that would be but overall its a cool collage.

I'd decrease the alpha of each individual image around the edges, rather than simply placing one on top of another. I'd also rearrange a little bit based on the overall color of each individual image. Otherwise, good!

2nd try this time in HD...(click for full)
Thought I make it MW2 only.

Last edited:
Not even going to lie, OP is pretty damn horrible.

That one above me is dull, you can tell where the images stop, there is nothing special about it whatsoever.

I blurred the edges and darken the middle sign. Thanks for the feedback all.....

Last edited:
I liked the 2nd one a lot, thought it was cool. First one had a few pics that I didn't think fitted but overall it was a cool idea.

Dude! I totally forgot that the new WaW had flame-throwers in it! Need to hurry up and get this game...

If I were you, I'd toss out all the other images and make a collage of just things getting hit w/ flame-thrower. ;)

How funny you mention that because there are quite a few screenies with the flamethrowers....I think I will take you up on your suggestion. Thanks! ;)

I misread the title and thought it was for a new game:

Call of Duty 6: College

and I had a horrible visual of Blutarski going postal

college.jpg

OP, the first one was just /okay/. 2nd one was much better. You should blend them more together. Fade the pictures together. Get away from the choppy look!

Keep working on it! You'll have a good lookin' collage by the time you're done. :D

Back