Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Revealed

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
DSOGaming is reporting that during the Black Ops 4 Community Reveal, Activision and Treyarch have released the first multiplayer trailer for the upcoming first person shooter, as well as 3 additional trailers to show off Zombies. According to the developers there won’t be any wall run or thrust boost. Call of Duty Black Ops IIII will release on October 12th.

Watching the multiplayer reveal trailer, I can 100% say that it looks like Call of Duty. So if you wanted yet another Call of Duty, this is that. 1 multiplayer trailer, 3 Zombies trailers, not even a mention of single player. Makes me wonder if previous reports that CoD:BOIIII won't have a single player campaign are true... because that worked so well for Battlefront. If you need me I'll be here excited for Rage 2.

Why does it say Black Ops IIII and not Black Ops IV? Did Activision invent it's own Roman Numerals?

I believe it's supposed to be ticks not numerals. So BlOps 5 would have ticks with a slash through it.

They are getting rid of single player and adding Battle Royal, but with Helicopters and leveling.

Hmm more of the same. I'll wait and see how successful the battle royale is.

Definitely evolution over revolution. I've always liked 3arc games though so I'll give it a shot by years end at least.

Call of Doody

WgeVLWO.png

I think this looks great. If it is noob friendly like Overwatch I’ll be playing it.

So much potential for a single player campaign like the old BF:BC and BC2. If this is MP only, I'm not buying it.

Are these games still making the huge amount of money they used to? I just don't see the appeal in today's market...

Id rather replay the original MOH Allied Advance series, runs better and looks better!!

That sucks, some of the CoD SP campaigns over the years have been very good. But I get that are trying to cash in on BR.

Get ready for everything to be BR for the next few years. State of decay looks interesting for co-op otherwise all the teases for the big releases are the same "exciting new game mode"

The "music" did not complement the video at all. Seemed like they just chose some random song they thought the cool kids would like.

This looks pretty amazing... if it was 2010.

Yawn, and pass. Same tired ass engine and gimmick reskin gameplay.

The graphics looked good to me. But in full disclosure, I haven't been playing any cutting edge games lately to compare it to.

I'm starting to realize I need to just sell my desktop and give up on gaming. Maybe pick it back up in 10 years or so and play the 2 or 3 games that I actually missed.

skip.

wouldn't have pirated it even if MP were possible to play.

It probably would be an 80GB download of doody

I can't get excited about it. It's a twitch game, and in the end there's only so many people who can be really good at this twitch shit. I like to play twitch games against the computer, but you can never assume that your fellow human beings will allow you to have an enjoyable multiplayer experience. If you're past (well past) your best twitch days the game becomes "Call of Duty: Respawn" or "Call of Duty: My Team Mates Told Me I Suck."

So instead of trying it, I will act aloof and superior, and then demean others.

P.S. Twitch games are for people who eat balls.

Last edited:
I've been getting online COD games since COD Ghosts I think I'll skip this looks just like BLOPS 3.
Insurgency Sandstorm looks cleaner and better actually.

Yawn another shooter game player vs player. So sick of these miss games like Serious sam, Doom, Crysis, Half life, orginial quake and quake 2. Unreal orginial.

last time I played a COD game was more than 10 years ago, as a battlefield player, I tell noobs to go play COD. but this video is amazing, I might try this COD thing.

Back