Call of Duty Black Ops 4

I've got two codes from a videocard and CPU purchase. Thinking about using one and checking out this game. How's the server population lately? I'm not really a COD fan only game I was into was Modern Warfare.

Still got 2 codes? Willing to part with one?

Does anyone else have this face paint?

cod_victory.png
I don't think I've seen anyone else with it which makes it cool because it is so rare. The down side is, you stick out like a light bulb if you are not seen by the other team as dressed in black. Other than kill cam, I have not figured out how to tell if other teams can see your skin.

Does anyone else have this face paint?

View attachment 141520 I don't think I've seen anyone else with it which makes it cool because it is so rare. The down side is, you stick out like a light bulb if you are not seen by the other team as dressed in black. Other than kill cam, I have not figured out how to tell if other teams can see your skin.
I've never seen that before. Looks cool.

2 more weapons to Gold before Dark Matter camo. Hopefully i get through it by the weekend. :)

I have not played this game in a month. Based on lobby wait times, does it seem as many people are playing? (Note the gametype in the response)

Game is still super fun. I just dont like the respawn madness of this alcatraz map. Once they make it totally regular like the original map, it'll be great.

Humble bundle pickup.

What a fucking terrible game. I played 3 of the stupid battle royal matches, each time some streak of light with a sword insta kills my entire squad.

TDM is a shitshow of matchmaking. You get these games where its you and a bunch of sub 30 level players vs teams with 2-3 players over level 700 and you just get fucking massacred. Spawn, dead, spawn, dead.

Players base seems low as shit. Sit waiting for game for ages sometimes.

miss me with this

Humble bundle pickup.

What a fucking terrible game. I played 3 of the stupid battle royal matches, each time some streak of light with a sword insta kills my entire squad.

TDM is a shitshow of matchmaking. You get these games where its you and a bunch of sub 30 level players vs teams with 2-3 players over level 700 and you just get fucking massacred. Spawn, dead, spawn, dead.

Players base seems low as shit. Sit waiting for game for ages sometimes.

miss me with this

I killed the first ninja I encountered. I just let him come, standing in the open. Then I dropped razorwire right before he got to me. Easy.

You just suck (new). The game is filled with veterans now. It took me about 200 rounds and a new PC before I felt comfortable fragging again. (Black Ops 1 was the last FPS I played)

I don't know why, but this last update brought out a TON of noobs. Every other round was full teams of people that had no idea wtf was going on, like they'd never played CoD or even an FPS game. "IS MY MIC ON. I CAN'T HEAR YOU. WHAT IS PUSH TO TALK BUTTON"

Player base IS shit. Last night was the fastest loading games I've seen since Apex. Actually played my first 3 duo matches even! (and won the 2nd round, 1st win in Duo in second round ever played :)

At least with TDM you get the Titan pretty quickly. The recoil isn't that bad and the magazine is massive.

I have not played the game in 2 months but the player base in regular TDM was low. Took forever to find matches sometimes. To help the situation, I think they lumped a few types into one TDM category so that it would lessen the number of lobbies (needed because the player count was low). Anyway, it doesn't seem like it has changed. I've heard over the last few CODs at least, the player base on consoles is much higher than that on PCs.

COD is best on console. When will you guys learn ?

I have black ops 4 on PC and my Xbox One X. A million times more populated on console. Finds a game, whether it may be blackout or TDM in no more than 2-5 seconds every time.

Yes mouse and keyboard owns but they have perfected the shooting mechanics and fluidity of a FPS on a controller. And it’s still very fun on the Xbox. I play it regularly with my console friends

Yeah I can't play COD on a console because = controller.

Oh yeah, and when you've invested a bunch of money in your PC.....super annoying that you have to go play on a console with much shittier graphics.

Basically - I skip COD games nowadays because they're dead on the PC so fast. It's a shame.

Yeah I can't play COD on a console because = controller.

Oh yeah, and when you've invested a bunch of money in your PC.....super annoying that you have to go play on a console with much shittier graphics.

Basically - I skip COD games nowadays because they're dead on the PC so fast. It's a shame.
And the fact that even when they are 3 years old, they still cost full price.

Newest update slips P2W into Blackout mode. New DLC weapons are locked behind a paywall in reserve crates after paying for the privilege of downloading them first. If you get lucky enough to get a DLC weapon in a crate, then you can get them 100% of the time in a "Blackjack Stash" that is available to everyone regardless of DLC.

This was a series of events a week prior to the update involving lead designer David Vonderhaar.

Hopefully this and Bungie are a sign of an exodus from Activision so they can finally go under.

You can only play so much Call of Duty eventually you will get sick of the game and beg my kind to save you.

Back