Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Sale at GMG

I usually only buy COD games for the single-player- not that I've bought one in quite some time other than last years COD:WWII!

I find it to be quite a disappointment, one making it mostly not worthy of a purchase; however, this is the first COD lately that I've been moderately interested in the multiplayer side. Usually that's the domain of infants on consoles, which I refuse to play a shooter on infants or no, and PC communities die quickly if they ever even get started while also suffering from said infant infections vs. the Battlefield series.

If you want a single player FPS, go buy Far Cry 5, us online pheasants won't be missing you in multiplayer/Blackout.

If you want a single player FPS, go buy Far Cry 5, us online pheasants won't be missing you in multiplayer/Blackout.

Eh, I have COD:WWII, BF1's campaign stuff, and others to go through, I'm fine there- it's just something I would never have suspected to be left out.

Can probably get it cheaper in FS. Yes, it just came out today. But.... some free copies were given out at a particular launch party.

My friends son mentioned this last night & he said this is supposed to be awesome. Anyone know if there is a single player campaign to this? Also: SLI support?

My friends son mentioned this last night & he said this is supposed to be awesome. Anyone know if there is a single player campaign to this? Also: SLI support?
They dropped the single player campaign for this release.

The best COD in years and years. Old school feel. Love it. Snagged Deluxe for $90 on Friday night from GMG. Thanks for the post!

What are the highlights of the campaigns? Clearing hallways? Even when you're in a simulation and can light robots on fire, release a nanobot swarm, or use a takedown and bash robots with your cybernetic arms they limit which weapons you can use. I got to an armory terminal and could choose the XR-2 or Kuda but not both and definitely not a Gorgon or Sheiva.

The best COD in years and years. Old school feel. Love it. Snagged Deluxe for $90 on Friday night from GMG. Thanks for the post!
Speaking strictly MP. I dunno, WWII last yer was really strong. Hope this grows on me more, but after this weekend I think last years CoD was better. Especially if your talk about Old Skool run and gun fun.

But of all the CoDs, I'm surprised they dropped SP on a BlackOps game, usually they have the strongest SP stories.

Not sure if anybody has posted this here yet, but Web4Life is selling nearly anything from the Origin/Blizzard shop at 25% off. I paid 75 for the Deluxe edition from him. Was simple and smooth. Add him in Origins, be friends for 3 days, email him after 3 days and PP him, once he is paid he sends you the game gifted.

Not sure if anybody has posted this here yet, but Web4Life is selling nearly anything from the Origin/Blizzard shop at 25% off. I paid 75 for the Deluxe edition from him. Was simple and smooth. Add him in Origins, be friends for 3 days, email him after 3 days and PP him, once he is paid he sends you the game gifted.

Sounds legit to save $15.

Sounds legit to save $15.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Not only did I have no issues with the deal, but so did a few others off of here. It's not like you pay him than wait 3 days. Payment was sent after 3 days after I added him. Considering 25% off $100 would be $25. So paying $75 instead of $85 or $100 is less expensive I would say its a better deal. I guess if you want it now and can't wait than sure pay extra.

:D ha no kidding

Considering I had already done it, went through no issue, payment was sent after 3 days and game was immediately gifted through origin, yes it was a legit savings.

My apologies for attempting to help people save even more money on a thread based off saving people money on a game people want. Do as you wish, if you don't want to go through the process that's your choice.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Not only did I have no issues with the deal, but so did a few others off of here. It's not like you pay him than wait 3 days. Payment was sent after 3 days after I added him. Considering 25% off $100 would be $25. So paying $75 instead of $85 or $100 is less expensive I would say its a better deal. I guess if you want it now and can't wait than sure pay extra.

Considering I had already done it, went through no issue, payment was sent after 3 days and game was immediately gifted through origin, yes it was a legit savings.

My apologies for attempting to help people save even more money on a thread based off saving people money on a game people want. Do as you wish, if you don't want to go through the process that's your choice.

Thank you for apologizing. There are better deals out there - so I appreciate you saying sorry..

Thank you for apologizing. There are better deals out there - so I appreciate you saying sorry..

Damn. Well I guess I can say I now have came across somebody with their head so far up their own ass they are smelling last weeks lunch. You keep on keepin on. I feel sorry for anybody who might choose to interact with somebody as self absorbed as you.

Thanks for the info. Just added him as a friend.

Unlike others, I appreciate this deal.

Then step up to the plate and point them out, jackass.

Buying a key from some random person (not a legit reseller) means you could lose the game at any time (for example, if their key source gets found to be illegitimate the keys will be rescinded).

Meaning - price is not the most important part - you also want to get it from a reputable reseller.

Buying a key from some random person (not a legit reseller) means you could lose the game at any time (for example, if their key source gets found to be illegitimate the keys will be rescinded).

Meaning - price is not the most important part - you also want to get it from a reputable reseller.

I get that, but this guy is buying them directly from the Blizzard store. It's not like he's selling Steam keys on the grey market.

Given the feedback from others, I'm completely comfortable buying from him. I understand why some may be hesitant but I think there is almost zero risk here of the key being revoked.

Damn. Well I guess I can say I now have came across somebody with their head so far up their own ass they are smelling last weeks lunch. You keep on keepin on. I feel sorry for anybody who might choose to interact with somebody as self absorbed as you.

Sorry - had a long day yesterday.

Back