Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is Out

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Following a beta test last month, the full version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 came out at midnight last night. The new game ditches the single player campaign previous Call of Duty titles had, and in exchange, gets a battle royale mode as well as a more story-like zombie mode. Treyarch actually released a launch trailer weeks ago, but they also put up new trailers for the zombie and battle royale modes last night.

Check out the "Blood of the Dead" trailer here.

The undead await in Alcatraz. This is 'Blood of the Dead' in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, a reimagined return of a fan-favorite, complete with surprises hidden within the iconic penitentiary.

Where did you guys find these women? All I get is judged for my time spent in-game.

Also - one of you has a spouse that does. Not. Play. "Just relax and let it happen..." Hahaha. That was funny.

Where did you guys find these women? All I get is judged for my time spent in-game.

Also - one of you has a spouse that does. Not. Play. "Just relax and let it happen..." Hahaha. That was funny.

Mine actually wasn't into video games much in the start. I think what started her down this path was borderlands2. Then overwatch competitive mode, which she now plays on her own because shes amused at being cussed at during the match.

Now it's super fun, but double the expense lol.

Mine actually wasn't into video games much in the start. I think what started her down this path was borderlands2. Then overwatch competitive mode, which she now plays on her own because shes amused at being cussed at during the match.

Now it's super fun, but double the expense lol.

That's funny. My wife's first game that got her into things was Borderlands 1.

Wife and I picked it up last night but she was sleepy and forbid me to play without her until after work today. My life is difficult.

I have the exact opposite problem. Mine isn't into it so I have to wait until later this evening to get on it :(

My wife is intot he RPG's more so than FPS but I'm just glad she likes to game every now and then period.

Mine doesn't game at all except for old mario games lol, but she loves to read so her reading time is my fragging time ;)

I try not to anger a woman that says "this weekend let's pick up call of duty and beer and then make people rage quit for fun". Just sayin :D

me and the wife have been playing together since doom. that was her first exposure to PC gaming. The first time she got a kill.. the Howl of Delight from her was both arousing.. and scary

Right now our "together game" is grim dawn.

So 12 posts in and nobody's mentioned the game.... :D $14.99 from Gamefly in December.

Haven't had a chance to play yet, sadly. Been at work all day. I've read/watched a lot of reviews, though, and have high hopes for it. I've skipped out on the last several CoD installations, but this one seems to have deviated at least a little from the "CoD formula" and that intriques me.

Haven't had a chance to play yet, sadly. Been at work all day. I've read/watched a lot of reviews, though, and have high hopes for it. I've skipped out on the last several CoD installations, but this one seems to have deviated at least a little from the "CoD formula" and that intriques me.

Same for me actually. This one sparked my interest and after playing blackout beta i had a bit of fun. Might be fun to play some COD again. Simple basic fun but a good time.

Ive skilled every Cod since Modern warfare. Came back for the pubg mode and now im playing the origional mode the most right now lol. Black out is amazing with friends. Multiplayer is hella fun.

Looks fun and my wife liked the way it looked but I haven't built a new rig in years.

Looks fun and my wife liked the way it looked but I haven't built a new rig in years.
My wife got me (Let me get) a 2080 since I gifted my 1080 for my son (was on 680 sli) We both got Black Ops 4 and are having a blast. Wife got a new stove and fridge. LOL

So far the game is actually pretty good, runs amazing on my 4670k+1080 and even decently well on my potato 860m laptop (turned right down of course lol).

Managed to get to level 6 before work forced me to work, looking forward to trying the BR mode and zombies (never played zombies before).

So 12 posts in and nobody's mentioned the game.... :D $14.99 from Gamefly in December.
Hadn't gotten to actually play it yet lol.

Met my wife playing WoW. It's awesome, cuz she "lets" me build her a new gaming rig every few years, and doesn't begrudge me building myself a new rig whenever I want. Can't wait for the new AMD GPUs next year to make a full team red threadripper rig.

Back