Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Gets a Launch Trailer

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 just got a "Gameplay Launch Trailer," which is a bit strange since the game is over 2 weeks away from launch. Maybe Treyarch is working on more multiplayer modes for the future, or maybe they're just overly punctual. In the vein of this Battlefield V trailer, it features a little bit of everything, with gameplay from traditional, battle royale and zombie modes.

Check out the trailer here.

On October 12, the world goes black. It's time to soldier up. For Black Ops at its best.

Ah yes who want to buy dumb ol' games? A well conceived Value Added Online Entertainment Service is where it's at.

Actually will be picking this up for the wife and myself. The BR mode was actually a fun time for the beta. I have always been a fan of zombie mode as well. Glad I got to try the game before deciding to buy it.

Does anyone know the download size? This is not a complaint, just wondering. BO3 is a 90 GB behemoth and I still have it on a mechanical drive. BO4 on Battle.net said only 17GB for the Blackout beta and I'm sure that won't be true for the full game but the campaign files are gone, etc. But that's a 2015 game and Destiny 2 was very slow on a 3.5" drive, on an Inland SSD it was faster to load.

The final minimum system requirements for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 have not been finalized. However, the minimum and recommended spec to play the Blackout PC Beta are listed below. Please keep in mind these are subject to change and may not reflect final expectations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.

Blackout PC Beta Specs
Minimum:

• CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k or AMD equivalent
  • RAM: 8GB RAM
  • HDD: 40GB HD space
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB / GTX 1050 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7950
  • DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Recommended:

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k or AMD equivalent
  • RAM: 12GB RAM
  • HDD: 40GB HD space
  • Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
More details will be provided at www.callofduty.com once system requirements are finalized.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/161495

It's got really good reviews from the beta and looks to be really fun. I'll probably be picking this up!

Wow... i must be getting old.. cause that looks stupid as hell.

Curious for those who played the beta on pc , how does it feel as far as aiming goes?

Never been a CoD fan since originals but the BR mode looked fun watching it on Twiarch.

So was wondering if the aiming/shooting felt good on the PC or if had that floaty/console feel some games have.

Curious for those who played the beta on pc , how does it feel as far as aiming goes?

Never been a CoD fan since originals but the BR mode looked fun watching it on Twiarch.

So was wondering if the aiming/shooting felt good on the PC or if had that floaty/console feel some games have.

Everything is literally a 0 recoil laser rifle. And I do mean zero.

So that it doesn't have a single player mode means they're releasing it for $30, right?

ROTFLMAO 130? For the deluxe edition. 60 for the peasant edition, and that's euros. LOL, who are they trying to fool? Oh right, those who lets themselves.

Back