Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Gets a Battle Royale Trailer

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Staff member
Activision just released a trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's "Blackout" battle royale mode. My insider sources tell me that this is the 15th official Call of Duty game, not including 7 mobile releases and various DLC, but Black Ops 4 is the first one to feature a battle royale mode.

Check out the video here.

Fight through classic Black Ops locales while playing as some of your favorite characters from across the series. Drop into the action in a wing suit, and take command of land, sea and air vehicles in this last-player-standing experience celebrating the Black Ops series in an unprecedented way, all on the biggest map in Call of Duty franchise history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available October 12, 2018.

Not sure what the rap music stuff had to do with gaming.............i dont buy or listen to that kinda music so i prolly wont buy that kinda game...........Thanks !

Not sure what the rap music stuff had to do with gaming.............i dont buy or listen to that kinda music so i prolly wont buy that kinda game...........Thanks !

I can't stand that either. Also not into all of this "battle royale" BS. Rather play single player or coop story mode.

I'm not a call of duty fan either but this actually looks pretty fun. Honestly IMO the thing most battle Royale games lack is tight gunplay which COD has down to a science. There is a real opportunity here.

Kind of goes against all thing cod. Short live soans and instant respawns are way different than trying to actually survive with only one life.

Hippie hoppity music is all the rage. It is all I hear walking through my shop. anyway no single player no buy for me.

I dont know about you guys, but the last COD i played was Modern warfare, and that pooop was the end of my gaming career.
I still would like to game, but the simple run and gun FPS games i like, and the CTF format i like seem to have died completely.

I dont know about you guys, but the last COD i played was Modern warfare, and that pooop was the end of my gaming career.
I still would like to game, but the simple run and gun FPS games i like, and the CTF format i like seem to have died completely.

Unreal Tournament (modern, newest engine) has Capture the Flag

This battle royale mode looks fucking incredible. Can’t wait to try it out next week.

They are doing some sort of reveal today at 11am PST I think??

I can't stand the ADD game play of typical COD, BUT I have to say that this looks much more polished and fun than PUBG at the moment. I could possibly be convinced.

It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to buy another COD game after getting burned so hard on infinite warfare... Literally hated the multiplayer, none of my friends even bought the game, so I played the single player for a bit and flushed the extra money I spent on season pass, DLC etc. down the shitter because I literally never played it again...

It is my understanding that this game isn't even going to bother with a single player, so really there is no reason for me to buy this game since it is almost guaranteed that I won't play the multiplayer.

COD is dead, at least to me and the people I game with.

It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to buy another COD game after getting burned so hard on infinite warfare... Literally hated the multiplayer, none of my friends even bought the game, so I played the single player for a bit and flushed the extra money I spent on season pass, DLC etc. down the shitter because I literally never played it again...

It is my understanding that this game isn't even going to bother with a single player, so really there is no reason for me to buy this game since it is almost guaranteed that I won't play the multiplayer.

COD is dead, at least to me and the people I game with.

I too enjoy clicking on headlines for a product I don't buy nor like just to tell people I don't buy it and don't like it.

Getting rid of single player makes sense, it was always kind of a half-assed venture anyways and only a small fraction played it. If you look at it from a standpoint of how much does it increase sales I would bet the juice isn't worth the squeeze for that little of return.

I will say I skipped the last two COD's but this one is kind of tempting me, kind of have the itch again for some mindless face shooting.

I too enjoy clicking on headlines for a product I don't buy nor like just to tell people I don't buy it and don't like it.

Getting rid of single player makes sense, it was always kind of a half-assed venture anyways and only a small fraction played it. If you look at it from a standpoint of how much does it increase sales I would bet the juice isn't worth the squeeze for that little of return.

I will say I skipped the last two COD's but this one is kind of tempting me, kind of have the itch again for some mindless face shooting.

In all fairness the first 2 games had incredible single player campaigns and they were and are played religiously.

The SP campaigns went downhill badly as the focus shifted towards multiplayer somewhere between world at war and modern warfare.

I'd like to see this BR mode though, I do like PUBG but I can't stand the weird movement or how it taxes my gpu to near death to play at low settings.

Looks like a good time to me. I enjoyed the time I spent with the beta - was good ol' run and gun fun. I am looking forward to seeing some actual gameplay of the battle royale mode.

I thought I spotted some zombies in there which may be what they are using for the "blue zone". That could end up being a very amusing choice.

Kind of goes against all thing cod. Short live soans and instant respawns are way different than trying to actually survive with only one life.
Sorry what CoD game were you playing? Every CoD ever has been a hyper-kinetic shitshow of spammed grenades and "kill streak perks"........are you confusing this with the Sniper series perhaps? :)

C is for cancer. Battle Royale went from a fun diversion to a cancer game mode.
Sorry what CoD game were you playing? Every CoD ever has been a hyper-kinetic shitshow of spammed grenades and "kill streak perks"........are you confusing this with the Sniper series perhaps? :)
Kill streaks. The last few games you'd have to have a million hours into playing to kill more than three people without being instantly floored.

Back