Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 confirmed

I picked up Advanced Warfare early last month the community and all the game modes are dead except for Team Death Match. Never buy the DLC for these games on Steam........
Hackers will piss you off to no end............

Maybe the price of fucking Black Ops, $40, will finally drop? I wanna play zombies but not for $40.

Wait, wtf happened to World at War 2?

I picked up Advanced Warfare early last month the community and all the game modes are dead except for Team Death Match. Never buy the DLC for these games on Steam........
Hackers will piss you off to no end............

It's more of a console game. It always dies fast on pc.

Pretty much.

Until they offer user rentable and customizable dedicated servers and a server browser I doubt you will ever see an uptick in the PC COD playerbase.

it's hard to keep track of the series anymore...Black Ops, Advanced Warfare, World at War etc...3 different developers rotating different games...the series is a poster child for running a franchise into the ground

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Was hoping for a new WW2 game.....not more future crap. Can you imagine a D Day invasion with todays graphics?.

I remember reading somewhere Activision won't release a new CoD game this year because they wanted more time to improve the quality of the series... thought that was bullshit, but really, we all know Activision doesn't care about their quality of their products, as long suckers will buy it, that all it matters, who cares if it's buggy and broken, and when it comes to fixing issues Activision seems to be MIA. They obviously chose quantity over quality, can't blame them really because CoD is a money milking franchise and I'm amazed people buy it every year.

I remember reading somewhere Activision won't release a new CoD game this year because they wanted more time to improve the quality of the series... thought that was bullshit, but really, we all know Activision doesn't care about their quality of their products, as long suckers will buy it, that all it matters, who cares if it's buggy and broken, and when it comes to fixing issues Activision seems to be MIA. They obviously chose quantity over quality, can't blame them really because CoD is a money milking franchise and I'm amazed people buy it every year.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Battlefield? In 2014 they announced a new release schedule and said there would be no BF5 this year.

COD switched to a three studio three year development cycle so there will be a new COD every year, but each studio has three years between releases.

They really need to revamp this series, start completely fresh with a brand new or at least different engine. Change it up. Take a break for a few years and release something different and new and continue again with that.

They really need to revamp this series, start completely fresh with a brand new or at least different engine. Change it up. Take a break for a few years and release something different and new and continue again with that.

The financial analysts at Activision would like a word with you.

The problem is console kids buy the box every year no matter what simply because it has the words Call of Duty something-something. Its like the Mcdonalds Happy Meal of videogames. Kids expect it, its a known quantity, they get a toy in the bag. Hitting the stop button on the money-printing-machine to "change it up" wouldn't make sense from a purely financial standpoint. And why should they, if kids keep buying?

Only if year over year sales really took a dramatic nosedive will they ever be forced to soul-search doing something different.

As long as these games sell like hotcakes they will keep on coming.

Are they gonna have a new trailer series with spacey on it?
Didn't play the game since the first MW, but at least their trailers are worth watching.

The financial analysts at Activision would like a word with you.

The problem is console kids buy the box every year no matter what simply because it has the words Call of Duty something-something. Its like the Mcdonalds Happy Meal of videogames. Kids expect it, its a known quantity, they get a toy in the bag. Hitting the stop button on the money-printing-machine to "change it up" wouldn't make sense from a purely financial standpoint. And why should they, if kids keep buying?

Only if year over year sales really took a dramatic nosedive will they ever be forced to soul-search doing something different.

very true unfortunately

so many CODs, I can't eat them all~~

don't know if there is somebody who has played all CODs...

Back