Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I like the game think I'm playing it on too dark of settings though just picked it up this weekend the jumping is pretty fun..

i still play MP. it's fun but the player base is dwindling (has been for a while). i'll play this until BF:Hardline releases and i doubt i'll come back.

^ the fact that i play COD:AW and intend to play BF:Hardline is probably giving PC purists rage-induced seizures.

You got that right! :p

Is anyone interested in making a [H] clan? Would be nice to play this game with [H] members.

This game is flipping awesome love everything except the cheaters.
I do a lot better in this game then in Ghosts for sure not sure if it's the lower visibility or cover.

Jumping is fun I was in first place for a while in one match but ended up last at the end but still carried.

I can't believe people still play CSGO with a game like this out..... I mean really you think CSGO is good cause you use a Star Trek =) Game is stale....
CSGO works on everyones machine which is the reason for the popularity.

I'm using my Mountain Dew Armor I got from the Recycle bin at Walmart back in November

Havok DLC is scheduled for next week which is ok with me since I have off on the 3rd of March =)

It was suppose to be released on the 26th of February

This game is flipping awesome love everything except the cheaters.
I do a lot better in this game then in Ghosts for sure not sure if it's the lower visibility or cover.

Jumping is fun I was in first place for a while in one match but ended up last at the end but still carried.

I can't believe people still play CSGO with a game like this out..... I mean really you think CSGO is good cause you use a Star Trek =) Game is stale....
CSGO works on everyones machine which is the reason for the popularity.

I'm using my Mountain Dew Armor I got from the Recycle bin at Walmart back in November

CSGO is a lot more polished game visually and it all just works. I'm not here to bash AW, I own it but I got tired of it on prestige 7 and there are 16 of them.

CSGO is a lot better at being a social piece of software including the much better voice communication quality and the enormous amount of players always available.

Yes there is no aiming down the sight on most weapons and I like that COD does have that ALWAYS. But if CSGO added that now they might lose many players just because of the drastic change that would make people have to relearn the game style.

CSGO is a lot more polished game visually and it all just works. I'm not here to bash AW, I own it but I got tired of it on prestige 7 and there are 16 of them.

CSGO is a lot better at being a social piece of software including the much better voice communication quality and the enormous amount of players always available.

Yes there is no aiming down the sight on most weapons and I like that COD does have that ALWAYS. But if CSGO added that now they might lose many players just because of the drastic change that would make people have to relearn the game style.

The main reason I play CSGO over COD is that I just don't like deathmatch that much. In COD if a team dominates a map theres no breather to stop and regroup. No strategy. Due to attrition once a team get a certain percentage over the other team its a miracle if the other team can comeback. In GO it happens all the time. Also resource management is a little more important. I tried AW, just nothing really new or interesting for me.

The main reason I play CSGO over COD is that I just don't like deathmatch that much. In COD if a team dominates a map theres no breather to stop and regroup. No strategy. Due to attrition once a team get a certain percentage over the other team its a miracle if the other team can comeback. In GO it happens all the time. Also resource management is a little more important. I tried AW, just nothing really new or interesting for me.

Right. Another problem I see with COD releases is they are pumped out like production work. AW is not even really a finished game and now it will be left for dead. It's basically the same with all COD's.

CSGO is one game that is continually built on to make better as far as I can see.

I do very much like Black Ops 2 and I am anticipating Ops 3.

Installing the Havok DLC lets see if I can find a game let alone get the maps to work.
Would of bought the season pass going to see how popular the game is months from now..

2015-03-04_00014%20-%20Copy_zps7zs2zgew.jpg

DLC is really amazing compared to the core Vanilla Maps....

2015-03-04_00001_zpscsmcpo7o.jpg

Installing the Havok DLC lets see if I can find a game let alone get the maps to work.
Would of bought the season pass going to see how popular the game is months from now..

i've been having a pretty hard time finding games to join in the base game, i think the player base is pretty low. the DLC is just not worthwhile to me. hope you have fun though! the new assault rifle seems fun from the few times i've picked one up off the ground.

Yeah the base game only Team Deathmatch is a option depends on the time of day you might get a domination match hope this DLC is good for a month or two.

2015-03-04_00034_zpskq7hhhay.jpg

Finally carried the Team to Victory =) The last couple of games I was in the Red. When in doubt Melee
Just started using a scope with more Zoom I know a lot of people are all Iron Sights for everything purists...

One Week later NO GAMES FOUND you season pass guys got screwed big time granted it's not peak hours out there but still... Thank god I didn't spend 50.00 on the Season pass just the stand alone.

I knew this would happen....

I can't even find games in my region. Expansion released and I can't connect to online service. I tried getting a refund but steam support directed me to Activision support. I am going to try with them since this is nonsense that I can't even connect to online service of the game and I paid 100 bucks for this shit.

Maybe the Weekend you could find a DLC Havok game been playing vanilla maps this morning.
I want to play Domination but good luck with that.....
They need to Merge the maps somehow....

2015-03-11_00012_zpsdyvm0ash.jpg

Finally found a Havok game about Noon today.... except the guy on my team was a heckler keep typing in Die Die...

The best way to play the game is just camp but what happens if everyone camps at the same time =)
Nobody moves and both teams get zero kills.....Then you have the guys who jump all the time and are a pain in the ass to kill so you need a light mouse so you can either get them when they are sliding or in the air jumping either over you to shoot you behind or rushing you. Then you have prone guys in GiJoe snake eyes armor that nobody can see till the last second =)

I like this game x4 times better then Ghosts which I totally sucked at I didn't have a 144hz monitor with ghosts either and had a slower net connection.

2015-03-04_00040_zpsqcw3jynp.jpg

Way more fun then Destiny =)

Hope it gets a following like Black Opps II does which I doubt cause a lot people don't have the PC to play this game
so it's CSGOGOGOGOGO

I can't even find games in my region. Expansion released and I can't connect to online service. I tried getting a refund but steam support directed me to Activision support. I am going to try with them since this is nonsense that I can't even connect to online service of the game and I paid 100 bucks for this shit.

the base game is getting really thin. i play at night pacific time and usually i can't find a game of Domination. i have better luck with Mosh Pit. i have fun with this game but after next week (when BF:Hardline releases) i'll be gone.

Game is dead. Why people buy this terribad game on PC boggles the mind.

i more than got my money's worth, played ~140 hours. i paid $15 plus a steam gift card i had been sitting on for a year. even if i had paid full price it would have been worth it for me (~$0.46 per hour). plus it was nice to get back to a twitch-style shooter after spending 700 hours in BF4.

I actually kind of miss ghost(worked great for me).maybe i'll see if anybody's still playing this weekend

Way more fun then Destiny =)

Hope it gets a following like Black Opps II does which I doubt cause a lot people don't have the PC to play this game
so it's CSGOGOGOGOGO

Nobody said anything about Destiny =). =). =). =).

Bad is bad. =).

Blops 2 was probably the last good PC "CoD". =) Which still pales in comparison to CoD4 =).

And CS has more skilled players so I tend to play that instead. =). Just like how Destiny is easy for me in PvP. =).

=).

I can't understand why people think a game from like 3-4 years ago is better?
Same mechanics same stale animations I just like COD AW it's great stuff..

I can see why people like this game. I personally find players who traditionally do worse in previous cod games have a levelled playing field due to forced down your throat mechanics like slow pan via ADS.

I can see why people like this game. I personally find players who traditionally do worse in previous cod games have a levelled playing field due to forced down your throat mechanics like slow pan via ADS.

i'm doing worse in this game due to the slower ADS panning.

I definitely do worse (I have it for ps4.. Since cod is now a console centric series :S). And in all games but this one, I'll be near 1:1 the entirety of most games. With some breakout games . its very rare to see anyone do extremely well over the next since the stupid slow panning was implemented.

Pretty much destroys the twitch shooting crowd. And rewards the camping crowd haha.

Back