Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Released Early

From a story perspective this looks interesting, just a few problems;

1) I refuse to support Activision until they radically change their anti consumer stance/policies and shit can that Kotick.
2) Not terribly fond of shooters on console.
3) It's CoD so it looks good but it probably canned garbage.

Meh, I'll probably just watch "Lets Plays" on Youtube.

From a story perspective this looks interesting, just a few problems;

1) I refuse to support Activision until they radically change their anti consumer stance/policies and shit can that Kotick.
2) Not terribly fond of shooters on console.
3) It's CoD so it looks good but it probably canned garbage.

Meh, I'll probably just watch "Lets Plays" on Youtube.

First world problems. A video game.

Too bad multiplayer will be broken on PC, the engine will stutter and hiccup, and concurrent players per map will be less than half that of 2007's COD4. Progress!

Don't look now but it's "Call to Planetside" with a lot fewer players and it will run worse.
Wow, that should suck pretty bad.

Is this what Bill O'Reilly got his whole mercenary world police idea from?

Guess that means video games are dangerous to impressionable minds... BAN ALL THE THINGS!

First Call of Duty I haven't pre-ordered since COD4, pretty good chance it will be the first COD I will not own since COD3 (and that was only because it was console exclusive). Otherwise pretty trailer...with little to no gameplay and showing off bunny hopping and OP weapons...I think I can avoid this. I didn't enjoy Titanfall, I think think I'll go back to MW1 or BO1 for my needs.

Funny seeing all these military games coming out and there be no grooming standards.

Scripted linear SP campaign....check
Bombastic set pieces that would make Michael Bay roll his eyes....check
Little to no innovation apart from game mechanics ripped from other games....check
Unbalanced MP featuring bucket loads of cheap/spamtastic weapons/gadgets/perks....check
Low polygons as far as the eye can see....check
Bullshit pre-order $DLC....check
Fish/Dog AI....check

Yup, looks like your typical CoD game.

Scripted linear SP campaign....check
Bombastic set pieces that would make Michael Bay roll his eyes....check
Little to no innovation apart from game mechanics ripped from other games....check
Unbalanced MP featuring bucket loads of cheap/spamtastic weapons/gadgets/perks....check
Low polygons as far as the eye can see....check
Bullshit pre-order $DLC....check
Fish/Dog AI....check

Yup, looks like your typical CoD game.

They lost me at jetpacks! (and the buggy network code and their lack of customer service to fix blatant problems with hit detection as well as the aforementioned and umpteenth unmentioned issues).

They can Eat A Dick!

Oh. forgot to mention. They released it "early" because they know its going to bomm. CoD's run has finally been run aground. Which is unfortunate to say as i loved the core game play and mechanics. Its a sad truth.

If Call of Duty Ghosts had a population to play this I would consider but the game goes dead in like 6 months matchmaking just isn't there for some game modes.

But considering they make a new COD every year it's to be expected....

If Call of Duty Ghosts had a population to play this I would consider but the game goes dead in like 6 months matchmaking just isn't there for some game modes.

But considering they make a new COD every year it's to be expected....

Which is a damn shame because extinction was better than any of the normal game modes. I spent more hours playing Extinction than I have in BF4, and I'm not a CoD gamer.

Re: Advanced Whatever, judging by the snippets of gameplay footage it looks like it's yet another reskinned CoD BO/BO2/Ghosts. When are they going to actually make a new engine?

Double XP on Day Zero. LOL, multiplayer never works on the first day. Ever. It's like they're only ever expecting 7 or 8 people to play initially.

Back