Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered “Crew Expendable” Gameplay

I wish they would have. Don't care at all about infinite Warfare. COD 4 along with COD / United Offensive are the best. Really don't want to pay 60 bucks for it again as I own the disks but it looks pretty good. Hopefully get it on a sale.

One of my all time favorite games, lots of hours spent on some awesome dedicated servers. But this? nothing but another nostalgia cash grab, the game literally looks the same. its like they're completely out of ideas and just spewing shit to see what sticks

Funny thing is ,its been quite a few years since i`v played CoD4 , so in my memory it already looked as good as this trailer...
they should have had a side-by-side comparison

anyway , still better that CoD : IW

One of my all time favorite games, lots of hours spent on some awesome dedicated servers. But this? nothing but another nostalgia cash grab, the game literally looks the same. its like they're completely out of ideas and just spewing shit to see what sticks

It's just an additional game you get if you buy some special edition, it wasn't advertised as being anything new.

I had almost forgotten how much fun being led around an environment and told to shoot things was. The backs of my squad mates look great though.

I won't get either unless it's a separate release. I'd certainly pay $40 (standard overpriced remaster price) for CoD4. It was damn fun then I'm sure it's damn fun now and only worth $20. But I'd pay $40 just so they realize the current shit ain't worth half what they put out years ago.

COD4 has a special place in my heart, as well. First 60 fps immersive shooter on my 360 that I would just gawk at while playing on my first big-screen TV. Those were the days baby (college... heh. Not even VR today generates as much excitement as nostalgia).

Don't worry, in 10 years, it'll be on sale on Steam for 50% off.
no in 10 years time there will be another refresh/update. old infinitie ward nailed it with cod4. stupidly addictive story, pysocppath heroes, very decent multiplayer with decent maps not ruined by glammed up and stupid perks system. i am pretty sure the chernoble level will be just as awesome. activison know they have gem on thier hands and they will keep on polishing and watching the $$$££££ come in.

just wondering how many games are out there in the fps genre where the brits are the good guys? normal brit accents = lunatics

no in 10 years time there will be another refresh/update. old infinitie ward nailed it with cod4. stupidly addictive story, pysocppath heroes, very decent multiplayer with decent maps not ruined by glammed up and stupid perks system. i am pretty sure the chernoble level will be just as awesome. activison know they have gem on thier hands and they will keep on polishing and watching the $$$££££ come in.

just wondering how many games are out there in the fps genre where the brits are the good guys? normal brit accents = lunatics
I don't know what you're talking about. Captain John Price is the best video game character ever. Unless you're inferring that Call of Duty is the only FPS series where the Brits are the good guys?

Though in pretty much all forms of media, British accent == any foreigner that is speaking English.

Back