Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare... 12 Years Later

All of Raycevick's "Years Later" videos are worth watching. Good research and a lot of good analysis. His "So I've finally played" series is pretty good as well.

It was a good game, last good call of duty game. The part where the nuke goes off while youre in the helicopter was memorable.

It was a good game, last good call of duty game. The part where the nuke goes off while youre in the helicopter was memorable.

I disagree with it being the last good one. Black Ops 1 & 2, Advanced Warfare, and Infinite Warfare all had pretty good campaigns. MW2’s wasn’t half bad either.

Probably my number 2 or 3 of the series.

I thoroughly enjoyed having on 3 or so kill streak perks in MP.

What was it, UAV, Chopper and then War Dogs?

It was a perfect blend of chaos and not so chaotic.

Unfortunately, this was the start of adding some dozen ridiculous kill streaks to follow.

Nukes, three or four different air strikes, care packages, sentry guns, it all just feels like a cluster f*ck now.

It was an intense emotional moment, for sure, and we really had not seen that kind of investment in trying to connect the players in a video game on the whole before. But in my opinion the All Ghillied Up missions were the most memorable part of the game. Definitely one of the best campaigns in the series, probably tied with the first Black Ops for me.
I disagree with it being the last good one. Black Ops 1 & 2, Advanced Warfare, and Infinite Warfare all had pretty good campaigns. MW2’s wasn’t half bad either.
I actually hated the campaign in Black Ops 2, though in my opinion it had the best multiplayer. I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign in Ghosts even though the plot was absolutely ridiculous.

Back