Call of duty 4 Hardcore/realism multiplayer

gsdg_gdsg

n00b
Call of duty 4 sp was great, wasn't no bioshock though
Call of duty 4 mp reg is ok, doesn't beat tf2 though
Call of duty 4 mp hardcore/realistic mode> Crysis, Bioshock, TF2, WoW, all video games ever made

I've played about 3-3 1/2 hrs on it and i find every second of it amazing

The amount of teamwork, realism.. mabye it was just the server but god this is incredible.

One little short story out of thousands that made me grin from ear to ear while playing this.

Got 2 other guys and me go complete stealth through the underground tunnels, i'm in back.. other two guys go pass a doorway i turn just to make sure when I pass

Bam give a guy two shots in the chest with my slienced usp.. head into the next room and we get ambushed.. my two teamates are down, i manage to get one with my M4 but the other one drops me.. last stand goes off and i blast him right in the face to win the round... simply amazing

Where does one find the hardcore/realism servers vs the reg servers?

Hardcore COD4 has nothing on ETQW, Crysis, and UT3.

Still it's good fun. Problem is that it more or less breaks the weapon balance. All of a sudden that MP5 you are using is deadly at long range.

The first server I played on was hardcore and I don't even want to try regular. So far, I've found a good S&D and domination server.

Hardcore COD4 has nothing on ETQW, Crysis, and UT3.

Still it's good fun. Problem is that it more or less breaks the weapon balance. All of a sudden that MP5 you are using is deadly at long range.

a usp .45 shot from 100 yards wouldnt be deadly? im pretty sure any bullet from any range is going to do alot of damage regardless of it being a rifle

I agree with the OP, the multipayer shines in cod4... I cant get enough, and true the higher unlock guns rule but thats all more incentive to unlock them. :)

also the ballance is there, if you want more range with that MP5 (by using a scope) your accuracy is going to suffer.

a usp .45 shot from 100 yards wouldnt be deadly? im pretty sure any bullet from any range is going to do alot of damage regardless of it being a rifle

I have a hard time believing many people can hit a moving let alone a stationary target at 100 yards with a .45 pistol that probably has a silencer on it. The fact of the matter is shot placement regardless of caliber size WILL kill you.

I found this yesterday. I liked Insurgency, so finding that CoD4 had done something very similar without the stupid niggles was lovely. It's hard to go back to the normal gameplay now. It's irritating how people take upwards of six rounds to die now.

Back