Call of Duty 2019. Modern Warfare 4 maybe? World Premiere 5/20/19 "Going Dark."

zamardii12

2[H]4U
Does anyone get excited for Call of Duty games anymore? I only play them for the campaigns personally...

Heard a rumor that Treyarch is making this one instead of Infinity Ward. A shame because I was looking forward to another IW campaign. Treyarch are masters at COD multiplayer, but IW are still masters at the single player. Doubly disappointed because I heard that some of the original team had come back to IW after the exodus that created Respawn Entertainment.

Heard a rumor that Treyarch is making this one instead of Infinity Ward. A shame because I was looking forward to another IW campaign. Treyarch are masters at COD multiplayer, but IW are still masters at the single player. Doubly disappointed because I heard that some of the original team had come back to IW after the exodus that created Respawn Entertainment.

Well every studio between IW, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer are on 3 year development cycles. Sledgehammer created COD: WW2 and Treyarch created Black Ops 4, so technically the next COD should be a IW Call of Duty game.

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling there's going to be a trailer tomorrow showing insanely over-the-top single player FPS gameplay with explosions everywhere, buildings collapsing and/or airplanes, helicopters, or other large vehicles crashing into said collapsing buildings and/or other vehicles. Also, guns will be fired on-screen. More than once.

Back