California Ordered To Pay ESA $1.3M

HardOCP News

[H] News
The sad thing about this legal victory is? It is the taxpayers that will have to foot the bill for that idiotic attempt at banning video game sales to minors. :(

Trade body group ESA took this announcement as an opportunity to chide the law's sponsors who appealed the decisions of lower courts that struck it down, for wasting taxpayer funds in their "ill-fated attempt to impose clearly unconstitutional regulations on video games."

Might teach em to vote more responsibly in the future.

Never happen, there's too many left wing loons out here in California.

"ESA took this announcement as an opportunity to chide the law's sponsors who appealed the decisions of lower courts that struck it down, for wasting taxpayer funds"

Wasting taxpayers money is the favorite past time for California elected officials.......

It's California... who the hell are you kidding? ;)

I agree completely, and I'm from California.

California was the only state that moved further to the left in the 2010 election.
This is the state that keeps sending Boxer and Pelosi to Washington (Sorry).
The state is bankrupt, has 30% of the countries’ welfare cases, and one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation. Every statewide office is now held by Democrats, yet the majority of the voting public still can't connect the dots.

California was the only state that moved further to the left in the 2010 election.
This is the state that keeps sending Boxer and Pelosi to Washington (Sorry).
The state is bankrupt, has 30% of the countries’ welfare cases, and one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation. Every statewide office is now held by Democrats, yet the majority of the voting public still can't connect the dots.
Not to go overly political, but the world is currently in an economic recession and with California being the 8th largest economy in the world they are bound to be hit harder then any other state. It was a joint effort between all elected officials that allowed the current situation to occur.

Wow...state's bankrupt, people need food and jobs and California is pumping money into censorship.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, but wasn't this law signed into law by a Republican governor? And it's not like the right doesn't like to censor things was well.

Wasn't this done by california TWICE in a row, and started by the same representative twice in a row? You'd think a lesson might be learned after the first time.

Voters like to use terms like "RINO" to absolve themselves from the responsibility of regretful voting, lmao.
I've seen it before, and I'll see it again. Heck, with the primaries going right now you're bound to hear that word several more times this month.

Back