Cali Fry's B&M Antec Truepower 430W $25 OTD

akahai

Limp Gawd
I found this in today's LA times ad.
Fry's is selling the Antec Truepower Trio 430W PSU (PLU#4968411) for $25. This is B&M only because I checked the website and it is $69 on the web. I think this is a pretty good price for someone that needs a good psu for low end PC.
Note: Looks like it is available in Nor Cal as well. Not sure about other places.

Check out newegg's link for pix and spec.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817103942

Mercury news ad
http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?adid=6966045&advid=32664&type=
LA times ad
http://latimes.p2ionline.com/shoppingchannel/data/images/2062347_5847223.jpg

Nice find, 36A on the 12V rails for $25?? I wish there was a damn Fry's here in MD. I'd buy a few and Ebay then at that price.

bought one in Santa Clara, one hec of a deal after taxes. Plus they have a really good cafe w/ Chicken Tinga + Rice and Egg

Big deal, $15 difference between Newegg and Frys brick & mortar. After taxes, cost of gas, and having to deal with driving and going to a store, its just easier to buy it from Newegg.

Big deal, $15 difference between Newegg and Frys brick & mortar. After taxes, cost of gas, and having to deal with driving and going to a store, its just easier to buy it from Newegg.

Do you think before you post? Perhaps as unbelievable as it may seem :rolleyes: that someone might already be going to Fry's to pick up other things and just happen to need a PSU at a good price. What am I thinking that never happens.

It's very annoying to thread crap, if you don't like the deal then don't buy one or buy one from Newegg if you would rather, all your doing is wasting everyone elses time with your post.

As for the deal...good deal. I am gonna recommend this to a friend who is looking for another PSU.. thanks OP!

Hey If $15 isn't a big deal can you mail me it then?

$27 after taxes... frys is 1 mile from my house...

Not to mention picking up lunch in the awesome cafe...

chicken tinga + egg + rice = full stomach

top it off with a Hawaiian weeb Slushi

Hey If $15 isn't a big deal can you mail me it then?

$27 after taxes... frys is 1 mile from my house...

Not to mention picking up lunch in the awesome cafe...

chicken tinga + egg + rice = full stomach

top it off with a Hawaiian weeb Slushi

Is this the "good excuses to go to Fry's so you can have a tasty cheap breakfast" forum?

Before you get all upset I'm just kidding. Seriously though, what the heck is "Hawaiian weeb"? Google turned up nothing. Inquiring minds want to know.

EDIT: I found recipes for the tinga and it looks pretty damn good.

LOL

Chicken sandwich + chips + Med Soda = 5.99 AR + Google Checkout + MS LIVE cash back = 2.32$

NICE FIND

...back on topic.. good post op. and thank goodness someone gave the thread shitter's ass a lashing.. now I don't neeed to type anymore than I have to. :D

I bit on one today, looks very much like a low end Seasonic build. Very nice for the price!

Deal is now dead though. :)

How's the noise level on these things? Are they on the level of similar watt Seasonic/Corsair PSU's? Great deal btw. I missed this part when scanning through their large ad this week!

I did, however, snag the Antec Solo/ECS Mobo (I will sell)/E7200 retail package!!! for $159.99+tax - $30.00 MIR

Is this the "good excuses to go to Fry's so you can have a tasty cheap breakfast" forum?

Before you get all upset I'm just kidding. Seriously though, what the heck is "Hawaiian weeb"? Google turned up nothing. Inquiring minds want to know.

EDIT: I found recipes for the tinga and it looks pretty damn good.

Just wanted you to know, im headed to get that same meal right now.

Back