Cacti Users

vage

2[H]4U
Guys, I don't know much about Cacti, but I don't really need to (I hope). I am simply trying to integrate or embed our Cacti graphs into a website I am building so we can have everything in one place. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some information on cacti and doing this?

I would be interested in seeing this too. Would be nice to create my own little noc page for bandwidth

I created a custom site that had Cacti graphs of the most viewed/important interfaces for our internal use a while back. It is fairly simple to pull a graph image from Cacti. Simply drill down to the graph you want, right-click and "view image". You can then use that image URL in your custom site. I put in a simple refresh on the pages so that the graphs would update and if you clicked on the image, it would take you to that interface in the Cacti environment.

You can place them all on one page, or create a menu that works best for your needs. I have a few different pages for Cacti graphs, Barracuda stats, NTOP info, etc. I am not very versed in HTML, so the code is probably crap, but the pages look good and do what we want them to do.

This thread makes me want to update this site, as it was sort of abandoned.

Here's a quick screenshot of what the site looks like.
AIO_SS.jpg

Last edited:
How would you keep it up to date in real time?

Put this code in the head section, where "XXX" is the number of seconds before a refresh. Leave the quotation marks in the code when using.

Code:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="XXX">

Back