C&C Ultimate Collection 7.19 download

The new command and conquer got cancelled! Great deal, though.

Thanks TheBuzzer, I picked this one up with your coupon. Sure beats paying $30 direct from the C&C website.

Looks like a great price if still playing...has to be a huge download:D

I got the ultimate collection a few days ago... A few of the games don't even run.

Do you need a constant Internet connection to play these games?

Sadly the reviews (check Amazon for example) say this collection is garbage. Games don't run properly and other issues.

The C&C games are installed on Origin in sets of 2 or 3, so you don't need to install all 17 at once. I have only installed a single set containing C&C 3 Tiberium Wars & Kane's Wrath and both play fine on both Windows 7 64-bit and Vista.

So can you play this on the airplane or do you need a constant Internet connection? Anyone?

Just daaable checking...
Origin is by EA right?

If so, screw origin, I loved C&C, they definitely ruined the brand. I hope it gets picked up and turns into a great alternative to Starcraft. I miss those warcraft 2/red alert days!

Just daaable checking...
Origin is by EA right?

If so, screw origin, I loved C&C, they definitely ruined the brand. I hope it gets picked up and turns into a great alternative to Starcraft. I miss those warcraft 2/red alert days!

Unfortunately yes, and I didn't realize it required Origin until after I purchased or I would have passed.

Back