Bybski has 2 new open case frame out, very nicely design

if you look at the photos, they are called open frame cases, just like In Win S Frame

DO NOT THROW ME A BONE CUZ that bone look lethal and pretty much impossible to catch without a rhino skin catchers glove.

If I lived in a cleanroom, I'd be all over those things, but after 3 months, they would just be a dusty old mess...

I got to think of those ASUS routers that looked kinda a viet cong DIY bogie trap you do not want to step on.
90d07394-d916-485e-a93f-b392627b4526.jpg

So glad my life are wifi free.

wasn't this at 1 of the Borg episode, the chamber where they capture Picard and Data when Lore was in charge?

If I lived in a cleanroom, I'd be all over those things, but after 3 months, they would just be a dusty old mess...

I am building my semi open frame w/ Jonsbo. My current PC is sealed, but there is dust on all the intake, outtake fans. I need to vacuum it, so what is difference btwn. vacuum the fan outlets, vs. vacuum a open frame? it's about the same amt. of time

I am building my semi open frame w/ Jonsbo. My current PC is sealed, but there is dust on all the intake, outtake fans. I need to vacuum it, so what is difference btwn. vacuum the fan outlets, vs. vacuum a open frame? it's about the same amt. of time
Less, actually. You don't have to take an open frame apart to clean it! I love my P5 for that alone!

I have filters on all intake fans, but that just stop the worst of the dust
Even work fine if you LED whore it a little.

Less, actually. You don't have to take an open frame apart to clean it! I love my P5 for that alone!

that's true. If you are lazy, you can blow the air w/ a air blower from the bottom, and have your vacuum suck it up at the top, but I agree it's a headache to loosen those 4 screws and clean it

Back