Buys 5k in office chairs

Maybe one day I can afford a Herman Miller chair. Maybe then my back can finally thank me. Still regret dropping $500 on a "Racer" gaming chair. If only I can go back in time =[

Maybe one day I can afford a Herman Miller chair. Maybe then my back can finally thank me. Still regret dropping $500 on a "Racer" gaming chair. If only I can go back in time =[
Look for companies that resell office equipment, got my Herman Miller Aeron for $250.
IMG_0914.JPEG

Yeah $250 is an insane deal. From what I've seen they're usually $600 used now. Like 5 years ago I think they were going for $450 if you were lucky, but they've gone up since then. The only way to get them for a lot cheaper is someone listing it as an office chair because they don't know it's an Aeron and worth much more.

Look for companies that resell office equipment, got my Herman Miller Aeron for $250.
View attachment 359619
With working from home since the epidemic hit, I just recently learned the value of a good desk chair. My back was seriously starting to hurt every night so I did some research on the best desk chair for ergonomics and was torn between the huge brands (Herman Miller, Steelcase, Knoll, etc.)

Decided to go with the Steelcase Leap V2 and haven't looked back. The design isn't the absolute prettiest - it gives off a very 90's corporate vibe, but all the reviews I read pointed to it being the perfect chair for most people. Other popular choices like the Aeron were either love it or hate it, and I just didn't want to take that risk. I was able to snag a Leap V2 on craigslist in great condition from a bank closing for $300, and I couldn't be happier.

A friend of mine picked up an Aeron from Good Will for $20. It shows light wear on the arm rests but otherwise is in great shape.

Aeron c the dealer sells them to me for ~$800 in cash but I have to bring all the dogs and stay for at least 5-10 minutes.

Back