[H]F Junkie
50's-80's rock
50's-70's folk
pop, depending on who/what
ridiculous 80's hair metal

am more prone to purchase in bulk lots!

SERIOUSLY SEEKING BEACH BOYS ALBUMS

pm me omg :D

My boss has a bunch of old vinyl records that he wants me to sell for him.
I'll be heading to his house tomorrow and I'll see what he has and let you know.

..if by recently, you mean.. years ago.. yes?

I am always looking for new vinyl albums.. have a collection of about 400+ or so. The local shop near me closed, and I figured I never tried the H so why not? :p

Lol. Nice. You were talking as if you just got a new system, that's why. :)

I have yet to try vinyl. Maybe once I get more moneys...

i have a few thousand vinyls i am parting with, out of room and my player broke a bit ago. if you are interested shoot me a pm and i can start cataloging them

i'm keeping black sabbath, cream, and george benson, thats about it though

Sorry, I totally forgot about asking about the records. I replaced the 6 year old OS and storage drives with a newer faster one and totally forgot to ask.
Maybe I'll be able to swing by there before the weekend.

Bump for khan,

I'm a look and see what I have laying around i'll shoot you a pm later

ive got a few old records you might be interested in...not sure of exact album names but i can find out if your interested...i hve;

the ramones
the doors
sammy hagar
iron maiden
meat loaf

few others i cant think of.

I have not yet had a chance to start putting together a list, but this is still on my to do...maybe this weekend since it's going to rain anyway.

arite man i finally got around to getting a list of those albums together. i got you some beach boys as well. check your pms. :)

to the top!

thanks shroomiin can't wait to get my new stock of fun :D

looking for pink floyd's animals! someone has to have it! also looking for anything johnny cash!

hah i think i have the debbie gibson out of the blue LP at my parents house from when i was a kid. yea yea i know but she was smoking hot back then and that's the only reason we bought it

I have some stuff, but not sure if it's what you are looking for. Will get you some pictures later tonight.

send all the pictures you want! :D

would also like to find some foggy mountain boys, or any solo work by earl scruggs/lester flatt

You can't have my copy of Switched On Bach, or Hot Butter but I'll give you a bump!

Dude I have about 400+ albums in my basement. All in plastic sleeves and well cared for. Sorry though no Beach Boys though, lotsa jazz and eclectic stuff.

You can't have my copy of Switched On Bach, or Hot Butter but I'll give you a bump!

hahah thanks

How's the vinyl collecting going?

good! close to 450 now

bump for a good seller/trader

thanks!

Dude I have about 400+ albums in my basement. All in plastic sleeves and well cared for. Sorry though no Beach Boys though, lotsa jazz and eclectic stuff.

send me a PM, lemme know what you got

STILL LOOKING BUMP!

Back