Buying All Parts for Gaming Build - DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a corsair h110 CPU cooler, 8gb of Corsair low profile ddr3, and a sick Lamptron fan controller that I've been too lazy to post if you're interested in any of them.

I have 8gb of ram (maybe more), an h80i, and a fan controller as well. I also have a 7950 I could be persuaded to part with (ie if you want it, I'll sell it at a good price).

PM me if interested in any of this.

I'm selling evga gtx 980 superclocked acx 2.0 for 235 each. Shoot me a pm when you get to video cards

Interested in a sound card? I have an Asus Essence STX with upgraded OPamps for sale, as well as 3 pairs of headphones Beats pro, Senheiser HD555, and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Still need mobo/CPU guys.

Looking like I might be better off spending $350 and getting a brand new 6600k with a motherboard.

Going to pull the trigger on a new 6600k + motherboard in the next day or so if no one has anything worthwhile.

I5 6500 bare cpu got my 6600k in today so will be pulling the 6500 tomorrow. You can get a board on newegg for $60-$80 depending on features u want.

Ive got a gtx 770 gigabyte windstar oc for $120 shipped when ready if that will work for you, if I still have it, that is.....

Bump

Got a monitor.

Guys, I don't want to buy your used stuff for 10% off of new price. I can just order it from a major retailer with warranty and a great return policy and pay a few extra bucks.

What class of video card are you looking for: R9 390/GTX 980, R480/GTX 1080, R9 290/GTX 970?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back