Buying all new system: will a 360 Monsta fit in the Evolv ATX?

KazeoHin

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys!

I'm building a new system: full new components and full new WC system. I have determined that I WILL be using the new Phanteks Evolv ATX. It is SUCH a sexy case I couldn't think of anything else that comes close. I am going to be running an X99 system with two water cooled TitanX cards (I already have the cards, CPU, Mainboard, RAM, so no arguments there) and I want a single radiator to cool all three components. I know the Evolv ATX has room for 'thick' rads in the front, but most reviews specify 'thick' as 60mm. I want to put as thick of a radiator in there, but I don't want to put the rad up top. I want the rad up the front, and I want it as thick as possible. For both looks and performance. I currently run a Monsta 280 and I absolutely LOVE it, but I want to shove a 360mm rad in the front of the Evolv.

Key question: Does the Evolv ATX have enough room to fit an 80mm thick 360 radiator with one set of fans?

Really, a semi accurate measurement from a current Evolv owner of how much room the front rad space has would be amazing help.

Thanks for the help!

-Paul

Back