Buy/Trade - Have: IP35-E + E4300 - Want: ANY AM2 motherboard + CPU + cash

nonameo

Gawd
Note: I copied this from anandtech... you know, in case some of it doesn't make sense at first.

I want to trade, but if someone has a combo for sale, then I'll buy it and sell my combo.

Investigating the possibility of trading my Abit IP35-E + E4300 for AM2 combo + cash

Throwing 775 775 netburst into the pot of possibilities since value AM2 boards seem to be in short supply.

Qualifications:

But I will do single core as well if the price is right

I have a copy of windows vista business(power together) that I will trade with the combo since it has been activated with it. I have no need for vista anymore( I had to have windows to play a game that I have since quit playing)

AM2 board with integrated video. Really. As long as it works, it's fine. Also, I will need a HSF with an AM2 CPU/board combo.

Not interested in selling at this point, and I would preferably trade 2nd as I don't have a backup computer. I would be willing to give a paypal deposit as security.

Why do I want to do this? Because I don't need the power and I could use the extra cash.

The goal here is to still have a functioning computer that uses DDR2 and have some $$$ left over. Thanks!

I have the following combo:

Abit AN-M2 2.0
Athlon 64 x2 3800

It does not have onboard video, but I can include an Asus 1950GT or some DDR2 if you want to call it an even trade

I also have an Intel D945GCCR and Pentium D 805 with onboard video. Tell me what would make a deal

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1385797

Rest of my stuff

Back