Buy God of War III and get Uncharted 2 %50 off

Vulsker

n00b
Just wanted to let you guys know that Super K/K-mart is having an awesome deal. You buy God of War III this week you can then pick up Uncharted 2 for %50 off!!

Not a bad deal, but not very good deal though. I thought the first Uncharted was all right at best, so I am not expecting much more out of the second one. Renting it for a weekend would probably suffice for me.

Uncharted 2 was the best game I played in years. I actually got it when BB was running its buy 2, get 1 free deal. I would be all over this if I didn't already have it.

Uncharted 2 was quite possibly the best game I have played this console generation period. The production values, voice acting, playability etc were all phenomenal.

I have God of War 3 atm but I am finishing up GoW 1 and 2 before playing it. From the looks of it GoW 3 might be up there with Uncharted 2.

Amazing deal. Uncharted 2 was my favorite game from last year on any platform. Throw GOW3 in there, just great.

those are the two best ps3 games, if you dont have them, go get em and stop reading this

gameplay is just horrible in God of War 3

You're obviously getting too old for gaming man, this game rocks and I'm usually a PC gamer.

Saying that you don't like the game is fine, but bashing a AAA title saying the controls sucks with out any examples is pretty trollish for a 7.2 year member.

You're obviously getting too old for gaming man, this game rocks and I'm usually a PC gamer.

Saying that you don't like the game is fine, but bashing a AAA title saying the controls sucks with out any examples is pretty trollish for a 7.2 year member.

The PS3 controller does suck. That isn't anything new.

The PS3 controller does suck. That isn't anything new.

Every time I see this I'm baffled. I couldn't disagree more.

And when people say it's too small and feels like a children's toy I always wonder: what kind of giant monster are you? I know some hardcore gamers tend to be...larger, so maybe that's it.

And I'm not trying to say anything about you, hdawg. Juts a general statement.

And when people say it's too small and feels like a children's toy I always wonder: what kind of giant monster are you? I know some hardcore gamers tend to be...larger, so maybe that's it.
And I'm not trying to say anything about you, hdawg. Juts a general statement.

LOL

I haven't laughed so hard in days.

I think the controller is a PoS because they never really made it any better. I wish they would not have made it smooth. I hate it being smooth, then using it after somebody just used it with greasy hands. God, I can barely hold onto the thing. Also, even though this controller is much better than the past controllers, the ps3 controller still is not very good for racing games. I spend a lot of my time playing racing games, so it is a major turn off.

The ergonomics are tested although you can criticize the buttons. Shoulders should be real triggers, and the d-pad isn't perfect. I found many of the charging moves on SF4 to be impossible to do. But I still prefer it to the 360 controller.

I can relate to the sweaty controller comment. My guests use my old sixaxis. I'm too cheap to buy another ds3, it wouldn't get enough use. I'd rather buy a game.

DS3 is really nice with GoW3.

I'm another player that doesn't like the PS3 controller. I think GoW3 would be even better with the off-axis analog stick setup of the 360 controller.

Has anyone tried plugging a wired 360 controller into the PS3?

I just bit on the deal. Was going to get GoW3 anyways, getting Uncharted2 for 50% off sweetened the deal.

Back