Buy a digital game and get a promotional credit for Kung Fu Panda HD @Amazon

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Well I didn't notice this until I had bought some DLC for some Child of Light for my UPLAY version of the game. In my inbox, Amazon had included a promotional credit for a free copy of Kung Fu Panda HD. The DLC I bought was 25 cents. The movie in HD is $6.99. This is awesome.

I guess this applies to other digital games and maybe other types of purchases. I didn't pay enough attention at checkout to know that I was going to receive a promotional credit. I just noticed it after checking out and reading the email. There was a link in the email about the promotional credit that sent me to Amazon's website where they told me to click the buy it for $6.99. Afterwards in my Digital purchase history it was $0.00.

Oh and Amazon is having a very nice sale on games. Child of Light was $3.74 and it is still $15 on Steam. So they have different things on sale than what Steam has. Of course they seem to be matching the Steam sale also.

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order XXX entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

As a customer who has purchased a qualifying product, you have earned a promotional credit valid towards the purchase of a digital HD copy of Kung Fu Panda on Amazon Video. This credit covers the full cost of this item.

To redeem:
1) Visit http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AALUFFY.
2) Click the Buy Movie HD option. Your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
3) Please note: While onsite pricing will not reflect your discount, you will not be charged for this item. Your order history will show a $0.00 transaction for this digital video.

Limit one promotional credit per customer; if you have already redeemed this offer you will not receive a second credit. Your credit expires at 11:59 pm PST on 1/15/16 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date. The credit will only be applied to the purchase of the digital HD version of Kung Fu Panda and cannot be redeemed for a rental. Terms and Conditions apply.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

The promotional credit must be used by January 15, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If a mod thinks this should be in the Free Stuff section feel free to move it. I was undecided since you have to actually purchase something to receive the promotional credit.

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order XXX entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

As a customer who has purchased or rented a qualifying product from Amazon Instant Video, you have earned a $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs. Limit one promotional credit per customer; if you have already redeemed this offer you will not receive a second credit. To redeem visit http://www.amazon.com/mp3 on your web browser, iPhone, or iPod touch, open the music tab on your Kindle Fire, or open the Amazon Music app for Android and begin shopping. Your credit will be automatically applied to your purchase(s) until you have used the full $1 value or it is expired. For redemption instructions and additional information, click here http://www.amazon.com/mp3redeem. Amazon Digital Music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Your credit expires at 11:59 pm PST on January 31. 2016.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2016. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ha ha so by purchasing the free movie I also have a $1 promotional credit towards a mp3 album or song. :)

I'm not sure what actually qualifies you for this, but I received the email that I had qualified for a purchase number XYZ. I look at my order history, find purchase number XYZ to determine which item it was that qualified.

That order (XYZ) consisted of:
-2 dog toys
-1 Cell phone windshield mount
-1 socket wrench

So you don't necessarily need to buy a game to get this...

:confused:

I bought 2 usb cables, a mattel viewmaster and two tinfoil hat credit metal card wallets and got the code

I pre-ordered Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu-Ray and got the code. I guess you could cancel the pre-order before it ships and get the movie for free.

I'm waiting for them to price match Dying Light. It's 59.99 on amazon...
I used the 'tell us about a lower price' option but still nothing.

bought some stuff and got the credit and since I like the movie, I am watching it

Yeah I bought a light bulb and got the credit, too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Back