Buy a 9 series nvidia GPU, get The Witcher 3 free

If you haven't gotten a refund or the like and you purchased from one of the bigger retailers like Amazon you can always call up CS and harangue them over it. These are pretty much free for them anyway.

Good news is that these will start flooding eBay and will be $25-30 in no time.

Just bought a GTX970 from Microcenter yesterday... Figures.

Depends on how willing you are to inconvenience yourself - MC has one of the best return policies existing. You could return it and rebuy it, or return it and allow your card to save others money since it'll become an Open Box item.

Hell, I think some people even game the OB system - they'll buy something, return it, then gamble that they'll be able to re-buy it for a discount before anyone else can grab it.

Some Newegg prices on 9x0 cards went up accordingly today, following the Witcher 3 promo. So, if you didn't get a game with your 9x0 card, you may have at least gotten a lower price.

Some Newegg prices on 9x0 cards went up accordingly today, following the Witcher 3 promo. So, if you didn't get a game with your 9x0 card, you may have at least gotten a lower price.

Of course they did..... :rolleyes:
Seriously that place. I just ignore them now...

Depends on how willing you are to inconvenience yourself - MC has one of the best return policies existing. You could return it and rebuy it, or return it and allow your card to save others money since it'll become an Open Box item.

Hell, I think some people even game the OB system - they'll buy something, return it, then gamble that they'll be able to re-buy it for a discount before anyone else can grab it.

Lol. How does that work? You return it, walk out the door, then come back in and buy it Open Box?

Well, this got me over the hump to buy the EVGA 960GTX. Maybe I will actually be able to play a game sometime.

I was actually considering returning my STRIX 970 for quality control problems anyways. This just sealed the deal.

I've purchased 4 970+ series cards in the past month including 2 980's last week. I will be quite upset if they don't give me at least 1 game code...

Back