Button on the Right

toddw

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all,
So I recently purchased a RedDragon 104-Key blue MX knockoff keyboard and so far I love it. I also grabbed a SteelSeries Rival 110 mouse... it's okay, but I've been a Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1A user since forever. I miss the 5 button mouse with a button I can click with my ring finger. I've tried to look newegg and amazon but have been unable to sort by "button on right side"..... How does EVERY mouse not have this by now?

I wanted to make the jump from a 1999 to at least 2010..... Any suggestions for a better tech mouse that has a button on the right side before I go back to 1.1A? Thanks.

Clicking the mouse wheel is now the third mouse button. I can't imagine any modern mouse has a separate button for that any more.

Hey all,
So I recently purchased a RedDragon 104-Key blue MX knockoff keyboard and so far I love it. I also grabbed a SteelSeries Rival 110 mouse... it's okay, but I've been a Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1A user since forever. I miss the 5 button mouse with a button I can click with my ring finger. I've tried to look newegg and amazon but have been unable to sort by "button on right side"..... How does EVERY mouse not have this by now?

I wanted to make the jump from a 1999 to at least 2010..... Any suggestions for a better tech mouse that has a button on the right side before I go back to 1.1A? Thanks.

I've always liked the Intellimice personally. So going back to the Intellimouse isn't a terrible alternative IMO.

The classics are classics because they're great--IBM Model M and Logitech wired thumb trackball still here from decades past--and still working great. (y)

As I try to remind my wife--newer isn't always better.

What do you use the right button on the side for?

SamirD...I always try to tell myself that too.....

The G600 has a ring finger button. I have to use a different mouse for shooters because I always accidently click it and mess myself up in a gun fight lol.

Back