Butterfinger Advisory Panel

Mist

n00b
Get free Butterfinger and other gifts from them. Personally I wouldn't trust eating food from mail. But the other stuff is pretty great.
Answers:
18-25 or more
Eat 1-2 weekly
Recommend to friends
Help with stuff

I think the rest is optional.
http://bam.butterfinger.com/

We're excited to have you on our team! Start checking your mailbox for your Butterfinger Activation Kit that contains all the details you will need to get started in the Butterfinger Consumer Advisory Panel. We look forward to a rewarding and fun experience with you...

Cool!

Thanks!

i got the same thing hopefully it comes and if the t shirt is with it im hoping its a medium, however everyone knows free shirts always have to be a large.

humm where exactly is the link for this quiz?

edit: you can get an amusing monkey screensaver if you get the monkey in a dress 6 times :p

Sorry, I think the advisory panel is dead. It was up yesterday. But now, it just reconnects to the butterfinger website. Sorry.

Sorry
Everyone here at Butterfinger would like to personally thank you for your time and interest in our Consumer Advisory Panel. We appreciate your love for Butterfinger, but are not currently in need of additional applicants at this time. Thanks again and make sure to check in at followthefinger.com for further updates.

Looks like it's dead. That's what I get for not checking this board every day... :(

Back