Burning Hot, perhaps? ASUS V9999 Ultra

Your link filled up with a bunch of number 1's.
edit: NM you fixed it i see.

I'm so tempted to test out this price mistake :D

that price can't be right. i seriously doubt they will honor orders placed.

I am taking the fall and testing it for all of humanity :D
Came out to 146 USD Shipped

Adrenaline said:
I am taking the fall and testing it for all of humanity :D
Came out to 146 USD Shipped
I doubt you will get it, but if you do you are the luckiest person alive. :)

just ordered one 146.10 shipped. if theycancell it oh well if they dont then i just got an awsome deal..

I too am giving it a go.. I figure the credit back to my account will be some time around next friday :p

i would totally cream my pants if it came

i only ordered one though but theres no sense being greedy with something like this if they were good and honored the mistake

haha i just ordered one too friend messaged me with it i waslike lets give it a go! its only 146$ bite the bullet and take the chargeback if they cancel

Weird lol Same card $500 Diff

139 http://www.pchardware4u.com/details.aspx?SKU=ASV9999U

659 http://www.pchardware4u.com/details.aspx?SKU=ASV9999UD

Well the second is a 6800 Ultra Delux, lol $500 diff, should try it

Thing is i dont see the first 6800 U under ASUS, just the UD

I might place an order, if parents let me :rolleyes: , lol anyways, if that is true and you get it, people will be so pissed if they didnt jump on it lol, but on the other hand........

Ok nm, did a search for 6800 Ultra and it did come up lol, im so jumping on this, hope it works.

we are going to be lucky bastards if we actually get this! I shoulda ordered 3 and made $1000 on ebay

Bugalaman said:
we are going to be lucky bastards if we actually get this! I shoulda ordered 3 and made $1000 on ebay

Easy there bud lol :p , lets focus on getting one first :D , then IF it works, order as many as you want and make 400+ profit on each.

This was posted on the Anandtech Deals forum at 10AM. That thread has 1500 views. There is no way any of us are going to be getting anything from this.

In light of that, I ordered one anyway.

If you order more than 1, you'll ruin the deal and we'll collectively rip your balls off (assuming you do it before we get our fedex shipping confirmation numbers :p). I bit the bullet - I don't expect to get it, but what the hell right?

$146 shipped!

-SEAL

just hopped on the bandwagon and got 2! one for me, one for a friend :D

this had better work out!!

IceWeasel said:
just hopped on the bandwagon and got 2! one for me, one for a friend :D

this had better work out!!
Damnit man, read the post above you! YOUR NUTS ARE IN JEAPARDY!!!!

-SEAL

Lets hope the shipping people get it in the box before the sales people go "WTF" and cancel the orders. Hopefully this isn't EVERYWHERE on the net.

Also, I wish someone would find a law or something stating that the store has to fullfill the order :)

tgillespie said:
Lets hope the shipping people get it in the box before the sales people go "WTF" and cancel the orders. Hopefully this isn't EVERYWHERE on the net.

I checked Pricewatch and this is up there.

As much as I would love to get one of these at that price, after the influx of orders you guys already submitted and checking out this company's resellerratings, I'm going to sit this one out. :eek:

Hope it works out for everyone.

Products Ordered: Quantity Product SKU Price Ext. Price
1 ASUS V9999 ULTRA /2DT GeForce 6800Ultra 256MB DDR3 TV/2DVI AGP Video Card ASV9999U $139.00 $139.00
*Ohio residents are subject to 7.25% sales tax Sub-Total: $139.00
Shipping: $32.31
*Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $171.31

... :D

i just ordered one too. i hope it comes in. i dont really need it but would sell in on egay if it comes through!!! :p

Just to play on Murphy's Law....

#14 from http://www.pchardware4u.com/policy.aspx

Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. We do our best to be accurate, but occasionally mistakes do occur. We are not responsible for any typographical, photographic or technical errors.

The more you want something.. the least chances you'll get it... -MURPHY THE BITCH LAW MAKER

nobody is gettin anything
theyll refund you all your money and ill be laughing at all yall thinkin you were gonna get a 6800 for 139 bucks

honkee said:
nobody is gettin anything
theyll refund you all your money and ill be laughing at all yall thinkin you were gonna get a 6800 for 139 bucks

It doesnt hurt to try, fool. :rolleyes:

Back