Burning [H]ot: THQ Humble Bundle

Ridiculously good deal. I have them all and already bought another for a gift.

THQ is needing cash, and they have been solidly one of my favorite publishers of recent years. More than happy to help out when they are offering deals like this.

Darksiders is great
CoH is unbelieveably good
RF: Armageddon isn't as good as guerilla, but is pretty decent corridor shooter if you ignore its heritage
Metro is a good game - not my cup of tea necessarily but clearly quality
SR3 was (I think) GiantBomb's 2011 GoTY

I still play Company of Heroes online a lot. In fact is the number one game i played on steam. Their is about 150 people online most days, weekends have more. If you haven't tried COH, this is a good chance. I own 5 copy's of the first game before expansions, So i will not be buying this, but still really cool.

yea but usually i get my keys instantly when using paypal, and i paid with directbank transfer not echeck

yea but usually i get my keys instantly when using paypal, and i paid with directbank transfer not echeck

Google Wallet works the same with the instant keys. I haven't tried Amazon Payments with the Humble Bundle though.

i got confirmation of payment from paypal but not receiving any emails from humble at all, tried resetting my pw, having keys resent using their tool. and nothing

Just the PP confirmation too. Nothing from humble' yet.

You're not the only one. Others haven't gotten their email confirmation with their links for the their keys. I closed my page out after paying that had the keys, and now I'm waiting for the email. :(

i emailed humble's support to see if its and issue on their side or are they just overwhelmed. awaiting a reply

Paid $1. I have all the games except Red Faction so I am not willing to pay more than $1 for that... And they got my money at a hell of a lot higher prices than ~$5.50 for all those other games...

last time i used amazon payment it took a long time. the problem was on amazon's end.
this time i use paypal and got the email with keys instantly.

I used PayPal and it gave me a link to get my key. I have still not got the email but already activated the games in Steam.

I used Paypal once and Amazon Payments once -- rec'd the emails w/in a minute on both occasions.

You can get your keys from the website via your account even if the e-mail does not arrive. I've had the e-mail not arrive for hours before even though the key was available on my account on the site right away.

I foresee this going higher than the ticker they have will allow. IB 999,999+

You can get your keys from the website via your account even if the e-mail does not arrive. I've had the e-mail not arrive for hours before even though the key was available on my account on the site right away.

I never signed up for an account. :eek:

This is an extremely good deal, any of those games are usually $5 alone even on a Steam sale. I'm sitting here trying to think of people I know that do PC gaming, and I'm pretty much the only one in my circle of friends. Guess I won't be buying any more...

This is an extremely good deal, any of those games are usually $5 alone even on a Steam sale. I'm sitting here trying to think of people I know that do PC gaming, and I'm pretty much the only one in my circle of friends. Guess I won't be buying any more...

Convert them.

So far I've converted 2 of my friends; working on a 3rd right now. Giving them "free" games for Birthdays/Christmas from deals like this really helps them to check it out. So far I'm 2 for 2, going for 3 for 3 this coming Christmas. :D

problem im having is i forgot my pw and tried resetting it and im not even getting a reset pw email or confirmation email. using a gmail account

In for 2!

Had my eye on these games for a while but haven't been able to swing even the latest sale prices.

Convert them.

So far I've converted 2 of my friends; working on a 3rd right now. Giving them "free" games for Birthdays/Christmas from deals like this really helps them to check it out. So far I'm 2 for 2, going for 3 for 3 this coming Christmas. :D

Easier said then done. I thought I'd be able to convert my brother after he graduated college, but, well, long story short, he's not really a gamer anymore and is also stuck in an endless cycle of "but it was a great deal!" walmart laptops thanks to his oh-so-wonderful girlfriend :rolleyes:

Easier said then done. I thought I'd be able to convert my brother after he graduated college, but, well, long story short, he's not really a gamer anymore and is also stuck in an endless cycle of "but it was a great deal!" walmart laptops thanks to his oh-so-wonderful girlfriend :rolleyes:

Condolences for your brother's lack of balls.

In for $6 so I can get Saints Row 3. Damn what a good deal. Now my steam backlog is going to grow even more since I haven't even finished most of the games I do have currently....Damn these good deals.

Apparently I also bought 2 other bundles and then never redeemed the codes.

Just added like 15 fucking games to my steam account in 30 seconds.

sweet

been wanting to get metro 2033 for bit. the other games are just a bonus i guess. 5.54$ well spent lol.

You're doing a dis-service to yourself if you haven't played Metro 2033 yet, game's amazing.

I haven't finished Metro yet and I agree with that statement, just chipped in 6 bux myself.

I'd give more, because it really is kind of heartbreaking watching one of the better publishers in the industry that has a few of my favorite IP's being in such dire straits, but I'm unemployed atm so THQ only gets 5 dollars from me for all that content, even if I already own Metro and all the CoH games.

Back