Darksiders
Red Faction: Armageddon

Pay more than the average and get:
Saint's Row 3
Titan Quest
Red Faction: Armageddon "Path to War" DLC
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War: Game of the Year Edition

https://www.humblebundle.com/

A lot of people are asking, so I'll answer here. For Metro, CoH, Darksiders and Red Faction, you will get one key that activates all 4 games. You cannot gift extras. You will get a separate key for SR3 if you pay over the average. If they add more games to the bundle (as often happens) you will get 1 key for all of them together.

Last edited:
Great deal, might have to gift a few people this.
I allready have most of the games but this is to good to pass up.

Glad to see Humble Bundle is sticking to their guns by only offering indie developed games that are DRM free across multiple platforms.

Oh wait...

Glad to see Humble Bundle is sticking to their guns by only offering indie developed games that are DRM free across multiple platforms.

Oh wait...

THQ is going down the tubes. This is a charity bundle if ever there was one. THQ should have been put under the "charity" section.

Can extra copies be gifted?

Saint Row 3rd is a separate key from the rest, you could gift that one by just giving them the key. The rest of the games are all under one key though.

already had most of the games on there but it's a good deal for a good cause.

THQ is going down the tubes. This is a charity bundle if ever there was one. THQ should have been put under the "charity" section.

True, it's looking like Company of Heroes 2 might not make it out the door. :(

i bit, only had metro2033 so plenty of games to play now. donated the moneys to red cross and child's play so i feel all warm and fuzzy inside now

No. you can gift the whole package though.

comes with 1 key that activates all.

Thanks for the clarification. Although at the price you can get this at, it's definitely not a deal breaker.

Tempted to grab a few of these for X-mas presents. Nephews got new comps I built them and this was really open their eyes to PC gaming

in for one as usual with humble and indie bundles but anyone else taking long time to get keys?

In for 3. Had to pay with Paypal eChecks which takes a few days to post. Hope that doesn't hurt me in the long run.

nice, more games I wont play. Why do I do this why??!?!?

Because it is cheap and one day if you are really bored you may get some enjoyment out of one of the titles. 15 minutes of play time would easily be worth the average price of the bundle.

I can easily see spending 15 minutes in Red Faction (which is why I got the bundle)

In for one, only had Metro and haven't played it, but definitely interested in Company of Heroes and semi-interested in SR3. Why not?

Wonder if they're going to add more games later on like they usually do...

Am I the only one who felt guilty purchasing this bundle? I mean since it goes to charity, I paid more than the average (not to mention I already own CoH Complete Package), but still...

Oh well, donated and got "backlog" games for a good cause.

Thank you OP!

I scored this as well. If you have duplicate games you cannot gift the extras. Saints Row 3 has it's own key if you pay more than the average.

For me scored Metro and Armageddon for 5.27... gifting SR3 to my brother.

Enjoy!

i got confirmation of payment from paypal but not receiving any emails from humble at all, tried resetting my pw, having keys resent using their tool. and nothing

I scored this as well. If you have duplicate games you cannot gift the extras. Saints Row 3 has it's own key if you pay more than the average.

For me scored Metro and Armageddon for 5.27... gifting SR3 to my brother.

Enjoy!

Sweet, this means I can give gifts to more people this Christmas now. :D

i got confirmation of payment from paypal but not receiving any emails from humble at all, tried resetting my pw, having keys resent using their tool. and nothing

I still haven't received my key either, pretty sure it's because they have to wait for the eCheck on my end to clear before they'll send it to me.

Back