Burn DVD to CD

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
I have a DVD that only has 164MB burned to it and I would like to get it onto CD so that it can be more easily distributed (to family). I am assuming that the idea behind the DVD was to be able to use it in DVD players but not everyone in the family has one, so the CD's would be easier to distribute since most of the family has computers. This is a DVD of my father's g/f's daughters senior pictures that has been setup with some program to play to music and automatically scroll through the pictures. I have already tried to just copy it with Nero but I am assuming it would have to be a DVD-to-DVD copy.

If this is possible please let me know how. It would be greatly appreciated!

How was the slideshow/video burned - as data or as DVD video? If it was just as data (some file on the disc) I think you could simply copy the file from the DVD to your computer, then reburn it onto CD.

It would be easy if we could see the directory structure and file(s) on the disc.

Thanks for responding, but I got it now. There is no real file directory on it as it was made with ProShow DVD or some crap like that. I was able to get an ISO of the DVD and then burn it to CD using PowerISO. All is good now thanks!

Back