Bungie Cheers Up Young Transplant Patient

Wishing him a speedy recovery so he can get back on XBL to tell me how many times "he's (sex0red) my grandmother."

since ive became a father stories like this bring a tear to my eye.

It's the little things that pull us through the toughest days. Hat's off the Bungie and others that do similar things with little or no recognition.

Wow that is totally awesome of Bungie to do this. This brings back a little faith to the human race.

Awesome!

Im glad that Bungie made him happy!

But... Isn't the little dude just a little young to know what Halo is?

They make Halo Legos. Even if kids don't play the game, they know it from the toys.

Dont confused LEGO's and Mega Blocks, dear god I hate it when people do that!

Thats awesome to lift the little guys spirits after the surgery. That would be so cool to see in person.

Great story here, Bungie is good in my book!

I don't think he's too young. He looks to be maybe 8, maybe 9. His growth might have been stunt by his condition. My nephew had an open heart surgery as a newborn baby - a hole in his heart and a closed valve - and as a result of his previous condition, his growth was stunt. He's 3 now and his 11 months old brother is already heavier than he is.

but the politicians told me that all video game manufacturers are evil and don't care about our children....

Back