img_36430p87.jpg

img_3677ff60.jpg

img_36629e86.jpg

img_36672chb.jpg

img_3666zdxe.jpg

img_3681pfbp.jpg

img_3632ddwg.jpg

img_3620wodw.jpg

HTF4 and AMS: Yes, of course - good performance with 600 RPM Noiseblocker PK2 Fans !
Thermafins: Nope, not this version, still needs some fixes.

great pictures bundy! question about the HTF4 are 3 140mm fans @ pull config good enough to cool these rads? Im really considering it.

let us know how good that cpu block is, looking to get that one when the new intel cpus are out

Any idea what the difference between the mora 3 LT and PRO is? On the watercool website all listed details are identical. I'm thinking of replacing my >10 year old MoRa1 with one of the new ones, just to have a rad with actual threads instead of just pipes coming out of the back.

Thanks, I'll get the normal edition then since I'm mounting it on the side of the case. One stupid question, if I run it passively, will it work better if the fins are orientated vertically vs horizontally, to ensure the heat from the rad generates thermal convection.

It makes no difference and when you wanna run it passive, you better should have a look at the alphacool cape cora 1042. the mora series offers a real bad performance without fans, because it´s design is not made to run without fans.

Ok, I had thought it might improve passive airflow if it could rise through the fins instead of having to move from front to back.
I probably will end up going with 2 or 3 fans because my GPU apparently produces way too much heat for passive cooling, and will delay the upgrades until ivy bridge is out, and for now just clean up the layout once.

E: or go the [H] way and have a MoRa core-1 on one side of the case and a MoRa 3 on the other side....

Last edited:
Back