Bundle SOLD: FS Ryzen CPU/MD/Ram + RX 590 bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hard Fam, recently did some upgrades to the family PC setups and ended up with a few spare parts. I'm not looking to piece these items out. I'm busy enough with kids sports and work I don't want to track 4 separate deals and shipping and tracking etc.

Looking for $700 Shipped to the lower 48, only shipping to verified PP address that comes along with the payment, don't bother asking to ship elsewhere. Will drop to $650 for Paypal F&F to avoid the fees.

Ryzen 5 3600 *New in Box still sealed
MSI B450 Tomahawk (include backplate but no other cables or such)
Corsair LPX 3000mhz 16gb
PowerColor RX 590 8gb

Attachments

• 20210224_100046.jpg
    20210224_100046.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 0
So on the CPU, I had a 3600 in my system before upgrading to a 5600x and when I tossed it in the kids PC It wouldn't run stable and stock volts anymore for some reason so I just RMAd it to AMD and they sent me a new one back so that's why it's NIB compared to the rest. Since I had to RMA that original one I ended up scoring a 2700x for decent and he's using that which is +/- pretty close to the 3600 so I don't feel all to inclined to rip his pc apart to drop the 3600 in. Especially since it's new in box and easier to resell.

But shoot me a PM, Id be willing to sell the rest since that part shouldn't be too hard to get rid of.

PMs out, talk about opening the flood gate lol. trying to get through them all and will post back here if sold. Thanks for taking a look.

PM replied - agreed to terms. Yay my Plex server is getting an upgrade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back