Bunch of 1U servers, SCSI SCA2 drives and a HP media center PC

rudedog

[H]ard|Gawd
Updated July 2nd - with special Dell 2850 deal WOW!! , KVM over cat5 switch

Dell-poweredge-860-80gig.jpg
Dell PowerEdge 860 @ 3.2 | 2Gigs of ram| 80 gig drive = $250 shipped cont US only - reduced $200.00

Dell-poweredge-860-3.2Ghz.jpg
Dell PowerEdge 860 @ 3.2 | 2Gigs of ram |250GB HD= $350 shipped cont US only - reduced $250

IBM-xSeries-306.jpg
IBM - $200 shipped cont. US only - reduced $150

Penguin-computers-1U.jpg
Penguin PIII box w/ SCA drive $100 shipped cont. US only

2850_full_sm.jpg
Dell 2850 loaded with 6 x 300GB SCSI drives (will separate if interested) $1200 shipped CONUS only (Drives sold will be parting out rest of hardware)

Everything is shipped via UPS insured tracking numbers provided once shipped, paypal . Any questions by all means don't hesitate to ask. Local pickups welcomed! (central Florida area UCF)

Heat "Rudedog" ebay "jim l1968" (remove space)

Sold items

6 300GB SCSI SCA drives
Retail Vista Ultimate
OEM Vista Ultimate
HP media center PC
2 copies of CoD:World at War
APC KVM​

Last edited:
bump, what is the proc number in the first 3 units? 940's? or earlier? Are these ""dual"" core?

the 3.2 is actually a core2duo I'll check the other two and get back to you in the am.

bump, what is the proc number in the first 3 units? 940's? or earlier? Are these ""dual"" core?

Sorry for the delay

Both Dells 860s are P935 @3.2 Pent D Prester D0 (I made a mistake on the processor speed on the first one - my mistake your gain - HD is still only a 80gig)

IBM is a older single core 2.8 Pentium 4

Dell boxes still have some warranty left.

im not much for servers and what not, but can you swap out the chips in these? if so, what socket? 775 or the xeons (771 i think)

thinking of getting one just for a file server, but I'd need to be able to fold on it. If I got the 860's it would be a given. If I got the IBM, could I drop in a newer proc?

Other then a different heatsink and plastic "tunnels" to divert air flow, it's the same as a standard MB/CPU - both dell and IBM

I'll need to pull the IBM to find out what socket, however I'm leaning on the older pins on the chip style socket.

bump and added vista oem and retail to the list of things for sale.

I've updated some sold stuff, as well as added 2 copies of Call of Duty World at War for the PC (NIB unopened) @ $25 each CONUS only

thanks for looking

Back