Bullied Bus Monitor Gets Last Laugh

.... Plenty of "68 year olds" are the equivalent to last generations 40 year olds. Why everyone thinks 68 is near death or something is beyond me :rolleyes:

I can't wait until you are 68, Karma is going to have a field day with you.

I personally think those kids should be executed.

When they made laws that send parents to jail for disciplining their kids with corporal punishment, that's when society went down the slope to hell.

What's more is if a teacher tells their parent that their kid is bad and whatnot, the parents complain to the principal who then fires the teacher for telling the parents that their kid is not the unique snowflake that our "give everyone a gold star, everyone is equal!!" society tries to impose the mindset of.

Blame the liberals for that, conservatives support there being consequences for your actions. Liberals decry punishment as draconian and antiquated.

Back in our parents' day and our parents parents day, this shit didn't happen, and our parents turned out just fine.

There isn't a :rolleyes: big enough for this fucking stupid ass puddle of liquid shit called a "post". Kids and people have ALWAYS been assholes, it just wasn't as "in the public domain" as it is now. Stop trying to justify your political bullshit beliefs with this nonsense.

You're a nutcase if you think children should be executed without trial for committing a non-capital crime. Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?

conservatives support there being consequences for your actions.
Consequences, yes. Execution? Absolutely not. It's people like you that give Conservatives a bad name.

Ok, so yeah, kids were assholes to her. $5,000 vacation, more than a nice gesture, nice job. $630,000+, however, is retardation. Of course I'm jealous that the pot has grown to over half a million, but it's getting dumb dumb at this point. If you have that much $$$ to throw away, at least give it to a "good" cause, like shit that will help save lives.

Back in our parents' day and our parents parents day, this shit didn't happen, and our parents turned out just fine.

You're insane and delusional, please go get a fucking grip and / or a clue.

There isn't a :rolleyes: big enough for this fucking stupid ass puddle of liquid shit called a "post". Kids and people have ALWAYS been assholes, it just wasn't as "in the public domain" as it is now. Stop trying to justify your political bullshit beliefs with this nonsense.
I am going to assume that you are not a teacher or know one in the current public school systems as he is spot on... The execution part is obviously exaggeration as it is quite infuriating to see what kids can get away with today. It is also sad that the educators not baby sitters or legal guardian have to take this shit. The days of the good old ass whooping are long gone and remember we are animals after all.

I am going to assume that you are not a teacher or know one in the current public school systems as he is spot on...

I worked with teenagers (around 50 each year) for 13 years before my current job and that is nonsense. Kids haven't changed one iota and it's only something that people convince themselves of as they grow up.

Every year, some of the older ones would claim that 'we weren't like that when we were 16' and moan about how 'kids today can't work'. Of course it was nonsense because they were exactly the same.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

lu·bri·cious/lo͞oˈbriSHəs/
Adjective:
Offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.
Smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

Ya...probably not.

Hilarious catch though.

lu·bri·cious/lo͞oˈbriSHəs/
Adjective:
Offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.
Smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

Ya...probably not.

Hilarious catch though.

I actually don't think it was a good catch. Judging by the context of the full sentence which he left out in his quote, it is much more feasible to think he simply mispelled/mistyped, "Ludicrous". :cool:

Over $650k now.

I understand the sentiment behind the original donations page.

What I don't understand is why people keep donating now that the total is so high...

Zarathustra[H];1038873549 said:
Over $650k now.

What I don't understand is why people keep donating now that the total is so high...

Because what's another $5?

It adds up when you throw in a few thousands $5 bills.

Over $650k now.

Maybe the situation in itself has garnered Internet Meme power levels so it's just viral. I was emotionally affected by this and I never get like that about stuff that I read about on the internet. I used to think I was completely desensitized, but for some reason this just really made me sick to my stomach. I cannot explain it really. But I can see how this would affect others the same way and how those people are more apt to break out the creditcard, where I'm wary of using my CC for anything.

Over $650k now.

People donate to causes they like partly because it makes them feel good, not necessarily because the cause in question is desperately hurting for money. They can't very well get the same feeling of having contributed if they just say "Oh, well some other people donated and they look like they have enough money now."

Donating to one cause or another is a form of expression, a statement of support. Even if a million others have already made a similar statement, someone can still feel the need to say it for themselves.

Over $650k now.

Maybe people want to get it up to $1 million. :confused:

I am going to assume that you are not a teacher or know one in the current public school systems as he is spot on... The execution part is obviously exaggeration as it is quite infuriating to see what kids can get away with today. It is also sad that the educators not baby sitters or legal guardian have to take this shit. The days of the good old ass whooping are long gone and remember we are animals after all.

Spot on for someone with a biased lazy mind who has listened to old farts wearing rose colored glasses natter on about how the world "has gone down, walked to school uphill both ways"...blah, blah, blah. I say it isn't the 100% the kids fault per se, it's the lazy ass PREVIOUS GENERATION'S fault for being lazy boomer fucking asshole worthless parents...oh, but that doesn't jive with this boot strappin' "conservative" retarded Fox news mentality.

Just sayin'.

Spot on for someone with a biased lazy mind who has listened to old farts wearing rose colored glasses natter on about how the world "has gone down, walked to school uphill both ways"...blah, blah, blah. I say it isn't the 100% the kids fault per se, it's the lazy ass PREVIOUS GENERATION'S fault for being lazy boomer fucking asshole worthless parents...oh, but that doesn't jive with this boot strappin' "conservative" retarded Fox news mentality.

Just sayin'.

Boomers sperm dried up before they could parent kids this age.

Boomers sperm dried up before they could parent kids this age.

Boomers begat losers who then begat their crotch spawn losers because they themselves (boomers) were shitty parents, but then they (boomers) have the nerve to start complaining about problems they themselves created while blaming everyone else for the "declining moral fabric" of 'muricah...you know, like the blacks, mexicans, faggots, liberals, etc etc...

Everything is going to be alright. The moral fabric of society has been
declining" since society began. Other than people like these shitty kids, we doing OK :)

Geez, she is fat dumb and ugly. Who in the hell are you supposed to make fun of these days?

j/k j/k :) :)

It's up to $662K. The momentum is slowing down and I don't see it reaching $1M. Even $700k might be a stretch.

It's up to $662K. The momentum is slowing down and I don't see it reaching $1M. Even $700k might be a stretch.

She should post some stretch goals, like Kickstarter games do.

"At $700k, I will slap all of the kids in that video, on video

At $900k, I will publicly humiliate the parents of those children, on video"

She should post some stretch goals, like Kickstarter games do.

"At $700k, I will slap all of the kids in that video, on video

At $900k, I will publicly humiliate the parents of those children, on video"

LOL, that would be so worth it. :D

I read about the 1-year suspension yesterday. That surprised me but seems about right. I wonder if this bus monitor will still collect the $666k or whatever it's up to by now (I haven't checked in a couple days).

Back