Bulletstorm, anyone interested?

Krieger91

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently took up some interest in wanting to play this title, anyone looking forward to the pc release of this? I hope it turns out to be a great multiplayer fps, kinda lacking that super crazy action fps like the old UTs were.

I am looking foreword to it too but tbh with the recent media i am in doubt of how much of a fast shooter it will relay be, to me it looks like a console game that glorifies gore moments and not some actually fast paced game, but i hope i am wrong.

It looks like fun...I'm looking forward to it. People Can Fly did a great job with Painkiller so if it as half as fun as that game it will definitely be worth a go.

I'm really interested, but I may end up picking it up on the 360 just so I can be sure to have access to the Gears of War 3 Beta. I wish they would include that offer for the PC people as well. :(

Looks cool but last several PC releases from EPIC have been straight console ports.

I'm a little curious about it. They have a 5-6 minute gameplay video available on XBL and while it seemed amusing, it also seemed to be the same thing over and over again which could get old. Epic rarely disappoints me, but I didn't see anything in the gameplay video that impressed me.

Uh oh, bad news guys. I found out there won't be a "versus" game type. Only coop and a point/highscore comparison mod.

While Epic is also listed as a developer, I think it's more People Can Fly than Epic.
"Epic" is the developer in the sense that People Can Fly is part of Epic, but I think People Can Fly are the ones doing the whole game.

I'm really hoping that PCF pull this off in a way that won't make the combat feel too much like rinse n repeat.

a point/highscore comparison mod.

I look forward to the scoreboard being populated by people who hacked in scores of 999999999999999999 and for some reason think that is a funny or interesting thing to do. It's like the Arkham Asylum high scores for the combat challenges.

IT reminds me of the horrible "The Club" from Sega. A game centered on scoring points by how you kill things/combo's, etc.

It looks like Serious Sam taken to the Nth degree.

Yup, very interested.

Cliffy B has been posting videos on facebook of bullet storm & the latest one was hes gong to have a baby. the 360 users who pre order bullet storm get Beta access to gears 3 wich pisses me off so i left my comment lol

Im pissed they wont give us the Gears Series but they are giving us bullet storm

Last edited:
I think Bulletstorm is "Cliffy B" giving the evil thieving PC community one last token chance before he completely abandons his PC roots for good.

Despite that, Bulletstorm looks like stupid fun that's perfect for blowing away 30 minute-blocks at a time.

Last edited:
I think Bulletstorm is "Cliffy B" giving the evil thieving PC community one last token chance before he completely abandons his PC roots for good.

Despite that, Bulletstorm looks like stupid fun that's perfect for blowing away 30 minute-blocks at a time.

And what makes you or Cliffy B think that we want another one of his shitty games on our platform?

Last decent game Epic made was UT2K4....7 years ago. If EA can make games like BC2 which sell as much if not more copies on PC than their console counterparts, then there is no reason why any other dev cannot do the same so long as they don't do a sloppy arse job (e.g. UT3 and GoW1).

I disagree the Gears of war series are fantastic in my opinion. He gave us Gears 1 wich looks amazing on PC with extra maps consoles didnt get. Now all of a sudden after that we got shit. I want gears 2 &3 on PC that isnt going to happen at all & after my 360 died for the last time I will never get another one so I wont be buying Gears 3

(Consoles are Underpowered & lame anyways) The games are expensive & its just a waste of money. I might not buy bullet storm just because im tired of getting nothing from Devs

You guys know Cliffy B and Unreal had very little to do with developing this game right?

You also know it's from the people who made Painkiller, so it's going to be better than gears by far.

And what makes you or Cliffy B think that we want another one of his shitty games on our platform?

Last decent game Epic made was UT2K4....7 years ago. If EA can make games like BC2 which sell as much if not more copies on PC than their console counterparts, then there is no reason why any other dev cannot do the same so long as they don't do a sloppy arse job (e.g. UT3 and GoW1).

My comment was in jest, referring of course to Bleszinski's implcation two years ago that all PC gamers are pirates. I would have thought this to have been obvious.

I kind of want to buy it at launch... did with ME2, waited until it was $28.

Another game with slow-mo fragging.

Definitely considering it. One of the gameplay trailers looked fun; I'd be getting it for PC if the price is right. I wish it had more advanced graphics features but I'm only seeing DX9 in the recommended system requirements; I guess that's its console drawback.

Bluesnews said:
Epic Games and EA announce plans to release playable demos for Bulletstorm beginning on January 25. Noticeably absent from the announcement is any mention of a PC demo for this game that Mark Rein described as "a full-blown, oh-my-god amazing PC game." We contacted Epic about this and confirmed that at this time there are no plans for a PC demo, but Mark was not around to explain why this is the case.

:(

I guess it shouldnt be too suprising considering PC demos seem to be non-existent nowadays

I had some interest, but since Epic seems content to give a giant middle finger to the PC community yet again I'll pass. Epic can fuck off and die.

I told Cliffy B on Twitter "Fuck Epic games & fuck every Dev who wont support PC"

He replied: Bullet storm is coming to the PC "Big Guy"

I Replied: Yup but its just another crap console port. Devs Shows no live for us PC gamers

Someone else Replied: People still play shitty PC

Cliffy B: Alot of People play PC

That as the end of that lol

I asked him alot of things. Like Why no Gears 2 & 3, Why give us gears 1 & not the rest. he wouldnt answer. I guess I pissed him off.

The only reason I said F Epic games in the first place was because I asked some questions over the course of 2-3 weeks & I couldnt get a Response for weeks. The First second I diss Epic games He sends me a Reply.

Of course, have to pick some kind of easy target. Of course he won't answer anything meaningful.

He isnt getting my support. I was looking forward to Bullet Storm but im not going to buy the game

Back