Building new Rig: ideas, assistance

DeepFreeze

[H]ard|Gawd
I am building a new rig, should be finished by december.
I have always loved the coolermaster Praetorian, in Black Aluminum.

I like hard disk cooling since I run scsi. And the front mount direct fans are key.

Is there any site who sells this case with a clear side window? preferablly green or clear.

Or any cases very similar to this, with standard horizontal mount for hard disks, and (4) 5.25"
drive bays?

why not mod a cheaper case into what you want its so much more fun. I personally prefer the clean look of brushed or polished aluminum. My next case is going to be built by hand including the hdd bays so I can layout the case how I want it. I would personally find a case that has the exterior I want and then mod the hell out of it to get what I need.

Maethor said:
why not mod a cheaper case into what you want its so much more fun. I personally prefer the clean look of brushed or polished aluminum. My next case is going to be built by hand including the hdd bays so I can layout the case how I want it. I would personally find a case that has the exterior I want and then mod the hell out of it to get what I need.
I would if i had the time and money.

frankly, i dont. which is why i cant afford to buy new gear yet.

shazam

They'll perform most any mod you need on it, just select "windowed side panel" from the drop down menu. However, I would recommend against the Praetorian. It's a great case, I've used it before in a couple builds, but unless you use a fan controller, this case is outrageously loud. I wouldn't buy a case today that didn't use 120mm fans, and only 120mm fans.

Back