BugASalt Hits $578k Mark

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember the guy trying to raise $15,000 to make that BugASalt plastic shotgun? It looks like he hit his goal...and then some. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, here's the video.

I bet a large chunk of the donation was from Charlie Sheen; he plans to shoot cocaine up his nose with it. Really gets up there in the sinuses.

I just gotta wonder how many [H] readers ordered these. I know I did.

2 for me. Hoping to be able to shoot the maeflies off the ceiling so as to not leave marks from smashing the bastards.

I bet a large chunk of the donation was from Charlie Sheen; he plans to shoot cocaine up his nose with it. Really gets up there in the sinuses.

LOL. :D

I want one to shoot fruit flies with. Damn things always fly in my face. Knowing me I'll miss and shoot myself.

Great idea. We used to do this with unloaded BB guns. Get as close to the fly as you could and pop.

Shooting salt all over your house to kill a couple flies seems like a stupid idea. Salt in bad for almost everything in your house. Rusts fasteners, eats wood, etc. I'll just keep the salt where it belongs. On my food.

Shooting salt all over your house to kill a couple flies seems like a stupid idea. Salt in bad for almost everything in your house. Rusts fasteners, eats wood, etc. I'll just keep the salt where it belongs. On my food.
Wait for the fly to land on your food... voila!

That looks like a gun right out of Borderlands. and Low and behold the article RIGHT below this one is the launch trailer for Borderlands 2... its a sign!

---- Pause the video at 2:21 and look at the arrow on the chalk board behind his head ;)

Wow this is pure genius. Now I actually wish I had flies in my house 2 kill -_- Way too cold where im @ =((

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres salt in your eye. I can see it now kids ballin after a bugasalt war.

Pumped and primed force fed salt before downing the tequila shots

Getting all the way to the back of that brisket in the smoker

Killin a bug here and there

Mod the sumbitch and lay down a barrage of rock salt on the sidewalk for winter comin

Pumped and primed force fed salt before downing the tequila shots
Would be way cooler at Thanksgiving dinner to say "shoot the salt" and point at your plate to hear a satisfying cycling of the salt weapon than the lame old "pass the salt pleez".

Back