BSOD vista 64bit ( Screenshot included)

wahur1

Limp Gawd
Since i installed vista 64bit im getting BSOD..so far encountered 3 of them. No idea what wrong. I have already tested out the memory modules and didn't found any errors.

First time it occurred when i created the new user account on my windows. As soon as i logged it this BSOD comes.

2nd Time: I plugged the headphones and boom BSOD.

3rd time which is yesterday i restarted my pc. just on startup when it loads all the applications in windows it just encountered there.

So please help me out guys to rectify this problem.

Here is the screenshot.

DSC00280.jpg

Need more info, this could be a ton of things. Options are the usual drivers (if it worked for days/weeks and is now broke), bios (if new hardware), and random crap (if you rebooted during a patch, etc).

See if it happens in safe mode. While your in there, check the event log version of this crash, see if it gives more detail about the stop. Look for either a specific driver or file that caused it.

Thanks for ur reply. No recent drivers changes nothing. I'll check in safe Mode.

I would like to add one thing..I'm running low space on all my hard disk and in BSOD it indicates that it might be LOW disk space.

here is the screenshot of my drive.
Capture-2.jpg

How to check this error in "windows error log" like under what heading it should be? I usually get confused there.:(

In windows error log i found this event ID: 7026

Its BTHID MGR and i804prt..

anyone know whats happening.

Sounds like a memory problem. A good friend of mine used to get the same memory dump errors. We ran memtest and found one of his 4 sticks were bad. It also could be a bad overclock if you pushed that 6300 at all since you last updated your sig.

Sounds like a memory problem. A good friend of mine used to get the same memory dump errors. We ran memtest and found one of his 4 sticks were bad. It also could be a bad overclock if you pushed that 6300 at all since you last updated your sig.

My rig is updated. And regarding the overclock i never did that. Its running at stock speed since day one. And i have already tested out my memory modules and did not found any issues.

Can Bluetooth driver cause this issue? Because once i tried to install the bluetooth drivers and it failed and after that i didn't tried and i left it that way only.

Edit: These BSOD occurrs in month only..sometimes my pc is rock stable and will run for more than 30+ days without any restart.

How long did you run memtest?
How many cycles?

You need to clean up your hard drives.

My rig is updated. And regarding the overclock i never did that. Its running at stock speed since day one. And i have already tested out my memory modules and did not found any issues.

Can Bluetooth driver cause this issue? Because once i tried to install the bluetooth drivers and it failed and after that i didn't tried and i left it that way only.

Edit: These BSOD occurrs in month only..sometimes my pc is rock stable and will run for more than 30+ days without any restart.

It could be a number of things, I get them periodically because of my ATI tv tuner and Nvidia graphics card's drivers like to fight with each other. Could just be a hardware conflict. I would try it without your bluetooth.

How long did you run memtest?
How many cycles?

You need to clean up your hard drives.
i did my best to clean up the drive but actually i need new dive anyways.
I ran it for 3 to 4hrs max.
It could be a number of things, I get them periodically because of my ATI tv tuner and Nvidia graphics card's drivers like to fight with each other. Could just be a hardware conflict. I would try it without your bluetooth.

if i leave it that way, whats harm in it ? like i said it don't occur often ..it just once in a while. I will try to install the bluetooth drviers again...

can re-installing windows solve this?

it can never hurt. it'll give you the opportunity to go download/install all new fresh drivers as well, also could probably end up being a lot of work for nothing.

it can never hurt. it'll give you the opportunity to go download/install all new fresh drivers as well, also could probably end up being a lot of work for nothing.

yeah man you right...It a hassle to re-install everything. But if it get solved by re-installing it than I'll be the happiest person ;)

Product
Windows

Problem
Shut down unexpectedly

Date
1/30/2009 8:22 PM

Status
Not Reported

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini013009-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF960000D3B35
BCP3: FFFFFA60079C7FB0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

any can help me out with that? just found this log in event viewer.

I'm thinking that is a hardware error. When driver/software causes them, the name of the driver is usually listed under "technical specification:" You said you have ran a memory test. Have you ran the extended test? Do this, type in mem into search, press on "restart now and check for problems" When the test comes up, Press tab then change the test to "extended". It takes about 2 hours.

^^^^^

Right now im doing the exactly what you have told me. Its been 3 hrs and its still running. 1 test already passed and its now onto 2nd test. "Fingers cross"

Finally the memtest is over after 8hrs..and it came up with no errors :D....now im confused what to do to resolve this? I have updated my NOD32 antivirus version as someone told me it might be NOD which causing the blue screen. So i hope after this i don't face any blue screen. :(

hey man,

i have the same exact problem as you on windows 7. i think the motherboard may be dying out. i have overclocked my e6300 to 3.2ghz but as time went by I had to clock down lower and lower because it just wouldn't be stable and it will automatically reboot if I tried high clocks. Now I am back at stock and still getting BSODs. I have also ran memtest86+ for over an hour now without a single error. I remember the last time when i had a bsod and it was due to a memory fault, there would be a bunch of red errors on the screen but this time, that isn't the case. I am thinking that it is likely the mobo to be at fault since I get a bsod randomly sometimes it will be when I am doing something and sometimes it will just bsod when it gets into windows.

btw, i am running on windows 7 64 bit.
sigh..now i need to figure out whether i should get a new i7 setup or a new gigabyte p45 ud3p motherboard.

I don't think its a motherboard fault or dying out. It has something to do with drivers or software. Its been a week now after i have upgraded the NOD32 to the latest version and i have not yet encountered the BSOD so far. If this doesn't work out than i guess i'll give it a try for fresh windows installation.

I had a similar experience with bsod on startup. Then after I booted it up vista asked me if I wanted windows to look for a solution. I did that then I ran an error checking scan with repair on C: Reebooted, let it run it's cycle for the hour or two that it took then never got the bsod again.

I had a similar experience with bsod on startup. Then after I booted it up vista asked me if I wanted windows to look for a solution. I did that then I ran an error checking scan with repair on C: Reebooted, let it run it's cycle for the hour or two that it took then never got the bsod again.

I'll try that out. :)

did it help?

i tried running chkdsk and it did some fixes but i still get the IRQL less or not equal BSOD...:(

Oh man i just don't know what went wrong in disk ckh. Now my windows stop working in middle of anything...Like Mouse and Num lock working so it means its not completely dead but i can't do anything...i have to force restart my pc than :( ...what should i do ?now im stuck with new problem:mad:

i actually did a complete reformat of my system and it seemed to fix up the BSOD. Lot sof work though..sigh...

look at the event viewer. There should be some clue on what is failing.

Didn't faced any BSOD after upgrading the NOD...Just after chk dsk my system stopped working and it happened twice and now after that again my system is stable.

Nothing in event viewer for system getting freeze because it wasn't completely dead, num and mouse were working :/ even my torrent were working

Back