Brutal Legend and MDK Are Free for a Limited Time

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Humble Bundle and GOG are (respectively) offering Brutal Legend and MDK free of charge. The former is an action-adventure that takes place in a fantasy world inspired by the artwork of heavy metal album covers, while the latter is a third-person shooter starring a janitor who reluctantly must attempt to save Earth from an alien invasion.

Back in the day, I put a lot of hours into MDK. Game was fantastic. Jumping all over this one.

Thanks for the heads-up.

After an hour or so doesn't Brutal Legend basically turn into an RTS? I think that's why it turned some people off to it, they thought it was going to be like phsyconauts in gameplay

I used to love MDK and MDK2, thks for the link, can't get it to run at a higher res though, even after using NGlide....Might have to try running it in a Dos box.
Funny, in the old days I would've figured it out by now, but I will admit to being spoiled by gaming on modern versions of windows...When the brain doesn't get used , it corrodes.

After an hour or so doesn't Brutal Legend basically turn into an RTS? I think that's why it turned some people off to it, they thought it was going to be like phsyconauts in gameplay

yup. thats when i stopped playing :/

Brutal Legend had a lot of promise. I had fun playing part of the game, but then the RTS...I should finish the game some day.

Remember the final screen? I played MDK for a while there

sf62n7g.jpg

Back