Bruce Campbell Joins Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s Next DLC

What the hell happened to Call of Duty? As I watch this, I'm shaking my head. I adored CoD4 with its cinematic feel. This game looks like unreal tournament...

Sometimes it's better to not meet and hangout with your boyhood favorite actor..............

This trailer is the first thing CoD I like since United offensive 11 years ago. Not going to buy it but looks like they are slowly crawling out of the boring and are about to go full circle back to Quake in another 20 years or so. Finger crossed.

One of our favorites, Bruce Campbell will join a star studded cast in [

And just then, millions of CoD kids collectively looked up from their just-microwaved plate of dino shaped chicken nuggets and exclaimed- "WHO?" before taking another suck of Capri Sun.

Seriously, if they wanted to hit their core audience they would've gotten Spongebob and Dora the Explorer to do the voiceovers for this DLC.

Bruce Campell, Evil Dead, Ash Williams, classic most people on here don't remember back to 1981, but I do.

Ash vs. Evil Dead coming to STARZ in the fall of 2015, google it.

And he did the voice of the pilot in one of my favorite space games Tachyon: The Fringe.

Oh the memories.

I have NFi who this tool of an actor is (and i'm not a high-pitched-mic-screamer). Damn CoD:AW looks bad. The CoD4 engine is not suited to Quake/UT style game play (and i suspected this since it was first rumoured to be going that way). Bring back CoD4/MW2/MW3 style game play (minues the bugs and flaws of the 2 and 3 of course). I don't care how "old" it is... good game play never gets old. If i want to play something different.... guess what? I'll play something else THAT'S DIFFERENT!

Bruce Campbell is a "headline name"? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I like Bruce in a lot of his small screen roles. He was great as Sam Axe in Burn Notice. I have fond memories of him being not terribly good as Brisco County, but I was young enough I didn't care. I have clearer memories of him being legitimately bad as Jack Stiles, I was older by then.

As good as he was in the Evil Dead movies especially Army of Darkness, he'll always be one of my favorites. I'm not a CoD fan because I don't care for multi-player games (aside from co-op that me and my boy can play) but I like that they're going in this direction making these games like movies. CoD games make more than a lot of Hollywood movies so I guess it's only natural.

Back